Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Am I a bad person for laughing at the suicides of normies?

Am I a bad person?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
StonePath

StonePath

Greycel
Some examples of normies' suicides I laugh at: MTN kills himself over his girlfriend, Chad/Becky kills himself due to depression, someone's girlfriend kills herself, etc.

Man i voted accidently yes , cant change my vote.

The most pathetic is foids killing themselves

They wouldn't last a day in our shoes, they literally play life on easy mode + sandbox + tutorial, and yet they end it up because "muh it's too hard", seriously :feelsseriously:

They wouldn't last a day in our shoes, they literally play life on easy mode + sandbox + tutorial, and yet they end it up because "muh it's too hard", seriously :feelsseriously:
If an average foid lived in a day in my life, she would have roped before the day ended.

minecraft creative mode

They obviously have mental issues because they don't have anything bad happening to them in their lives. I wouldn't laugh at suicide in general.

I feel bad for them because I feel like it's easy to lose in this world even if you are better looking if you have bad brain and environment you might still not win in life