Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Alyona needs a family!

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★

"
Alyona is a sociable, energetic and very passionate young girl. She is a great and thoughtful listener, easy to connect with her peers as well as adult people. She talks with ease, can express her thoughts freely. The young girl dances, works at sewing workshop, with passion applies herself in the photo studio. Alyona is no stranger to physical culture and sport, and she goes to gym regularly. It's hard to imagine, but this petite and skinny girl used to do greco-roman wrestling. Got injured, but after recovering joined sambo section at once. "Um, they said they will take me as I decided. I used to do greco-roman wrestling before. Mix fight, sambo, that's it". In a rare case this energetic girl watches TV, she prefers action-packed and dynamic series. Alyona is reluctant to participate in various public activities, but will never turn down her teachers' request. The girl's prominent characteristic is her love for animals. It almost seems that Alyonka is willing to warm, feed and care after just about any stray dog or cat. The girl has already decided her future profession. After finishing school she is going to go to medical institute and become a surgeon. Care and support from her new parents will help this ambitious girl to succeed at life!
"

Last edited:
They make advertisements for orphans now?

They make advertisements for orphans now?
idk i remember seeing these type of short programs on TV, where some kid needs a family or expensive medicine

Would you help out this girl in need and adopt her? Be honest. :feelshmm:

idk i remember seeing these type of short programs on TV, where some kid needs a family or expensive medicine
Looks old enough to support herself

Sambo only

(Old Slang for nigger)

Sambo only

(Old Slang for nigger)
american_little_black_sambo_2.jpg