Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Always wanted to do some martial arts!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Since I was small I wanted to make martial arts I went to some gyms in my town but I didnt really like them they seemd pretty bad and I had no motivation to go there 3× a week. But I really enjoy watching fights tbh and street fighting boosts my confidence too When I win.

Well go it's not a bad cope man, once you start you will have all the motivation you want !!!

Well go it's not a bad cope man, once you start you will have all the motivation you want !!!
But I'm too high inhib right now and I also dont like going there alone you know

Since I was small I wanted to make martial arts I went to some gyms in my town but I didnt really like them they seemd pretty bad and I had no motivation to go there 3× a week. But I really enjoy watching fights tbh and street fighting boosts my confidence too When I win.

Fuck, i would be even to afraid to start a street fight

go for bjj and wrestling or sambo. dont go for kung fu. its bs. mass matters a lot. a fat 200lbs dude will knock out an 150lbs ripped guy with ease. start building muscle to add weight.

go for bjj and wrestling or sambo. dont go for kung fu. its bs. mass matters a lot. a fat 200lbs dude will knock out an 150lbs ripped guy with ease. start building muscle to add weight.
I like striking more like muay thai or boxing

as for my experience, most fights end on the ground sooner or later. grappling really is very effective there.
I'm not a great grappler more of a striker since I'm 6 ft and yeah I rather knock somebody out than arm bar or choke them out

It’s a great cope. I’ve been boxing for a few years and I love it. Great for my anger issues.