Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Always treat women with respect, Work hard to get that money and be a gentleman and you'll find a girl! (Female reactions to Chad on Tinder)

Incel_Doomer

Incel_Doomer

Officer
Nothing new really, this just came up on my X feed and seems to be getting a lot of traction.

Predictable results. Toilets are not sentient.

woman willing to date an asshole just because hes attractive? What crazy discovery will they make next, maybe they will discover something as crazy as water being wet?

Expected results

Just have a nice personality bro
Total Foid DEATH

I hope they all get raped and killed and chopped up apart into different parts and fed to wild pigs those disgusting scum(in real life) . Total Foid Death

Tinder experiments are enough to blackpill any 90+ IQ guy
Don't know why blackpillers try to make hour long videos and bring statistics

I hope they all get raped and killed and chopped up apart into different parts and fed to wild pigs those disgusting scum(in real life) . Total Foid Death
Go hogs!!!

Is there a worse time to be alive than this ?

Normies are finally catching on. Reading the quote tweets and still finding copium about being rich