Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Always reminded that its over, cannot escape the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
today at work a super hot JB (16-18yo looking) came into my job location and she needed her fingerprints taken for some shitty daycare job so i had 15 minutes to touch her fingers (with gloves on jfl) fucking giga suicidefuel i almost started crying half way thru because i started imagining what it would be like to cuddle and have sex.

:feels: :feels:

after i finished she turned on her phone and i glanced at it and i saw her background was a chad e-boy and her kissing in some cliche looking beach photo. My sadness turned into rage and after she left i went into the bathroom and banged my head into the wall trying to let my anger out on something.

Every day i get closer to roping. I cant fucking take this anymore

Should've went E;R on the whore

today at work a super hot JB (16-18yo looking) came into my job location and she needed her fingerprints taken for some shitty daycare job so i had 15 minutes to touch her fingers (with gloves on jfl) fucking giga suicidefuel i almost started crying half way thru because i started imagining what it would be like to cuddle and have sex.
:feelsrope:

:feels: :feels:

after i finished she turned on her phone and i glanced at it and i saw her background was a chad e-boy and her kissing in some cliche looking beach photo. My sadness turned into rage and after she left i went into the bathroom and banged my head into the wall trying to let my anger out on something.

Every day i get closer to roping. I cant fucking take this anymore

View attachment 355823
They're all taken by chad.

i hate how fucking untouchable girls seem im such a bottom of the barrel subhuman.
Other guys make them untouchable. Even if it's only one. That's all it takes. Just one guy to back them up no matter what or what they did.

No wonder that no matter how a foid acts there's a guy waiting to spend his time with her.
What's more these guys look down on people like us.

not even on the same plane of existence
And it's every foid too not just stacies like bluepillers would have you believe.
Even the "ugly" foid can go on multiple dates a week if she chooses and gets asked out regularly.
And they love seeing how much easier their lives are than their male looksmatch.

The closer to a college you are the more obvious and worse this disparity becomes.

not worth a lifetime sentence. I seriously wanted to tho after i saw her phone background
Well, I don't know if you're religious but if it's any comfort they'll burn in eternal damnation of pain and suffering where their souls will clench and twist until no end.

fucking unfair existence

its so fucking over there is no hope i fucking hate life and everyone

Brag thread :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

i had to wear gloves :cryfeels: i tried to do it without gloves on a different foid once but shes like "umm your not wearing gloves,can u put them on please you know there's a virus going around", that one hurt like a motherfucker and i just said it was a accident and i wasn't paying attention :feels: its ironic considering these whores hook up with stranger chads daily she just used virus as a stock standard excuse

i had to wear gloves :cryfeels: i tried to do it without gloves on a different foid once but shes like "umm your not wearing gloves,can u put them on please you know there's a virus going around", that one hurt like a motherfucker and i just said it was a accident and i wasn't paying attention :feels: its ironic considering these whores hook up with stranger chads daily she just used virus as a stock standard excuse
Garbage can logic:
"Eww an ugly virgin, better let him know that i don't want him to touch me with his disgusting bare hands!"
The same night
"Oh yes chad, i just met you 2 minutes ago and we're making out and fucking in the bar bathroom, this so is crazy! Teehee!"

I can relate.

OP mogs me.

After a look at my face she'd have requested someone else do it.

OP mogs me.

After a look at my face she'd have requested someone else do it.

doubt it honestly, we're required to wear masks so she could only see my subhuman eye area