Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Always remember

Aziz

Aziz

Tunisian boyo
★★★★★
" I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful "
In the end, we will all die and nothing will matter anymore, the stacies and the chads that you envy will grow old and die eventually, the only beautiful and fair thing we as incels should look up to is death

Maybe God just abandoned us

Who said this? ET?

I'm a god. Granted not a very powerful one, but still. I haven't forgotten us.

Maybe God (Allah specifically, other gods are cucks) is the truest of all incels and he created the world and freewill to justify burning foids and Chads alive for eternity by allowing them to practice degeneracy while they're fully aware of his commandments which he forced upon humanity.

Maybe God (Allah specifically, other gods are cucks) is the truest of all incels and he created the world and freewill to justify burning foids and Chads alive for eternity by allowing them to practice degeneracy while they're fully aware of his commandments which he forced upon humanity.
High IQ tbh

High IQ thread ngl

indeed. my incels problems are one thing, but the overthinking about the unknown mysterious about this world and life/death is another

Cope + I don't believe you
full

I'll remember :feelsokman: