Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Always Remember When Someone Says "Sleep With"

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
It usually means "Defile with"/"drunkenly hookup with with"/"Destroy my pair-bonding ability with", etc.

Other code words for what you’re describing:
“Finding myself”

This one is my favorite. "hurr durr I don't know who I am until I fuck 90 strangers teehee!"

I read somewhere that we have a real true connection with just one soul out there and there is a cord between us that can not be broken but just tangled and it will pull us toward each other until we finally meet wether it is in this life or another.

Naivecels like Venne probably think “sleep with” means just sleeping in the same bed.

I read somewhere that we have a real true connection with just one soul out there and there is a cord between us that can not be broken but just tangled and it will pull us toward each other until we finally meet wether it is in this life or another.
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

What the fuck? Shut the hell up.

You want to love just one girl and that's what that was implying.
Yes but you're saying that out of the billions of people there is only ONE you can truly bond with and no matter WHAT you will end up finding each other and loving each other.

Yes but you're saying that out of the billions of people there is only ONE you can truly bond with and no matter WHAT you will end up finding each other and loving each other.
That's right. You gravitate toward each other by location, interests etc. and looks ofcourse.

Interesting quote