Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Always on the edge of quitting job, spending savings, and becoming homeless bum

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
I'm always on the edge of throwing all of this shit away. Every day is another struggle to make it through wageslaving without walking out the door. While not at work it's a constant fight to not spend my savings on copes.

What are you going to spend it on once you quit or get fired

I would recommend 2 years of your income in savings if you want a very safe savings buffer. Sure there is inflation and most recommend 6 months max, but most economist autists I talk to say they keep 2 years of income as savings buffer to be 100% safe. 1 year being like 75% safe, 6 months being like 50% safe. Keep it in a higher interest account and you'll negate the cash inflation for the most part anyway.

Just don't buy anymore.
Well it's a nice cope that helps one not feel the intensity of insanity that our predicament brings.
What are you going to spend it on once you quit or get fired
JBWmaxxing

Legal where I am.
I would recommend 2 years of your income in savings if you want a very safe savings buffer. Sure there is inflation and most recommend 6 months max, but most economist autists I talk to say they keep 2 years of income as savings buffer to be 100% safe. 1 year being like 75% safe, 6 months being like 50% safe. Keep it in a higher interest account and you'll negate the cash inflation for the most part anyway.
Don't give a fuck about any of that, I don't care. I have enough savings to get to SEA and have enough for atleast two months living. Just going to spend my continuing paychecks on copes and when I quit or fired then move to sea

This. Sounds like OP has just enough for 2 months in SEA, which is not that much money.

This. Sounds like OP has just enough for 2 months in SEA, which is not that much money.
Don't know why I should care about having enough savings to live in the west for two years... If I get fired or quit from my job then I'm taking ticket to sea and not coming back. I will die on the streets begging for food before I come back. So I don't give a fuck about any of that bullshit 2 years yada yada

Don't know why I should care about having enough savings to live in the west for two years... If I get fired or quit from my job then I'm taking ticket to sea and not coming back. I will die on the streets begging for food before I come back. So I don't give a fuck about any of that bullshit 2 years yada yada

rent for a decent apartment in thailand is like $100 USD/month

Incel trait: moving to Thailand

Well it's a nice cope that helps one not feel the intensity of insanity that our
In my experience regular use just makes me more irritable when not high. It supresses rem sleep which is neccessary for emotional health. Also eating and sleep issues. It's a shame I have to watch my use so I can be a productive member of this horrible society.

In my experience regular use just makes me more irritable when not high. It supresses rem sleep which is neccessary for emotional health. Also eating and sleep issues. It's a shame I have to watch my use so I can be a productive member of this horrible society.
Sleep thing: don't be high when you gl to sleep and no rem fuckery.

Eating thing: don't know what you're talking about doesn't effect me

Irritable thing: normies can get fucked if they think I'm going to be a pleasant little faggot to appease them

I feel you bro it really annoys me having to save my paycheck every week after working some shitty job I don't wanna do. Never getting a raise despite being given more responsibility while people who have been working there for less time get promoted.

I feel you bro it really annoys me having to save my paycheck every week after working some shitty job I don't wanna do. Never getting a raise despite being given more responsibility while people who have been working there for less time get promoted.
Yea it's ass. And then, even if you do spend all your paycheck on copes, you're left in the same spot with less money because there is no way to dull this pain. What a fucking joke of an existence this shit is. So done with it

At least your money helps with copes and can get you goods to stash away for when you eventually decide to LDAR. Stock up on goods so you're ready for that soothing, peaceful rotting.

Wageslaving is the worst life an incel can live :cryfeels:.
Can you get neetbux or smth?

I can't.

I'm always on the edge of throwing all of this shit away. Every day is another struggle to make it through wageslaving without walking out the door. While not at work it's a constant fight to not spend my savings on copes.

i'm too lazy to prove it, but the USA government literally says most american males are in the same position

I'm kind of on the fence too.

On one hand, I need money to survive, buy sexdolls and other copes, and eventually move to a more peaceful rural location. Plus my current job is more tolerable than others I've worked in the past.

On the other hand, dealing with commutes, cities, and cubicles is taking a significant toll on my mental health. I feel time-starved all the time and am not sure if these 40+ hour workweeks are worth it when all it would take is one major health issue to wipe out a lifetime's worth of savings. Strongly considering becoming NEET again and staying on Medicaid, which I'll lose in a few months if I continue working full-time.