Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Always laugh when bully tallfaggots charge a man with a gun and think that because of muh height they are immune to bullets

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

This manlet was fucking the ex of the tallfaggot in the pic, tallfaggot wanted to see his son, manlet told him to leave his property, tallfaggot tries to bully and intimidate manlet, manlet catapults the tallfaggot directly in to hell.
These kind of tall people live their lives like attractive women, always bullying others to get their ways, they are so full of themselves that they think they can handle bullets. That's why women hate guns too, they are the great equalizer, you can't always bully others with your privileged genetics without getting owned in the process, they hate it because their tall boyfriends can be held accountable by their intimidation tactics with manlets. 4chan tallfaggots are seething right now because this manlet refused to be beaten to death by the tall man:

Another classic case was aaron the schizo, another tallfaggot who threatened to kill two armed rednecks, the rest of the story you may guess:

They are both sex havers, so they can get fucked too, but it was funny to see so much seething by the people who only live to brag about muh height.

Last edited:
One one hand I feel bad for the tallfag since he got fucked by the courts and couldn't see his son but then again he is a sex having aggressive cunt and would no doubt harass us if he was in his prime.

On the other hand I feel bad for the manlet for being a manlet but he's also a betabuxx soy cuck who killed a man for some dumb foid.

What really annoys me though is this is the fault of the woman and society but neither will be blamed. If they didn't heavily favour women to take care of kids after a divorce and if she didn't whore herself out and divorce him in the first place then none of this would have happened.

tl;dr fuck foids and normfags:feelshmm:

I don't like tallfags trying to solve conflicts just by asserting their physical dominance but in this case I'm on the side of Chad (the father). If Kyle hadn't stepped up to be a "real man" and instead let Chad deal directly with his ex-wife, whose fault this all is, this wouldn't have happened. But this has nothing to do with Kyle being a manlet; rather, it's that he was being a soyfag white knight trying to act like a man for his roastie wife.

So, here's what I think - BAN FOIDS AND WHITE KNIGHT CUCKS FROM OWNING GUNS.

Every manlet should carry a gun

Based and lead pilled

guns mog all
foids
chads
doesnt matter all face the same fury when high t manlets wield them against them

What really annoys me though is this is the fault of the woman and society but neither will be blamed. If they didn't heavily favour women to take care of kids after a divorce and if she didn't whore herself out and divorce him in the first place then none of this would have happened.

tl;dr fuck foids and normfags:feelshmm:
Well said

iu

Another classic case was aaron the schizo, another tallfaggot who threatened to kill two armed rednecks, the rest of the story you may guess:

fucking hate that smug face.

Based manlet, he made me proud

They are both sex havers, so they can get fucked too, but it was funny to see so much seething by the people who only live to brag about muh height.
I almost coomed when I first saw this video :feelsohh:

It's one of the true blackpills. Women hate guns, and weaponry/tools in general. Eventually guns will be outright banned in the US, due to female votes. To them, only a man's physiological genetic components should garner him the "win". Height, bones, skeletal muscle, are all what attract women for this very reason.

If the above is true then you can see why women are the enemies of societal progress. Why technological advancements will slowly grind to a halt. A quote from an incel of the past, "If it were up to women, mankind would live in mud huts, with flies on our faces. The haram circling Chad all the while."

Doubt me? What do women use their pocket computers for? Is it STEM research? Is it forums for discussions on their interests? No. It's pictures for Chads and simps. Nealy ALL of their internet activity for this sole purpose. The data backs it up. So true!

The tallfag deserved it. In fact all tallfags deserve the same fate:feelsdevil:

Dead tallfag =good day

Fuck the so called "manlet". Some average height soy guy betabuxxing for some single mom and keeping the other guy from seeing his kids that should be his 100% of the time. She should still be his wife too. Can see why he lost it to this soy white knight faggot keeping him from his son.

Here is his real height:

Chadreadkyle

high t isnt always good, ur still a soy fag

I wish I could afford a gun and ammunition...

I guess my ninja sword will have to be good enough

View attachment 536990

This manlet was fucking the ex of the tallfaggot in the pic, tallfaggot wanted to see his son, manlet told him to leave his property, tallfaggot tries to bully and intimidate manlet, manlet catapults the tallfaggot directly in to hell.
These kind of tall people live their lives like attractive women, always bullying others to get their ways, they are so full of themselves that they think they can handle bullets. That's why women hate guns too, they are the great equalizer, you can't always bully others with your privileged genetics without getting owned in the process, they hate it because their tall boyfriends can be held accountable by their intimidation tactics with manlets. 4chan tallfaggots are seething right now because this manlet refused to be beaten to death by the tall man:

Then they die like the survey corps slaughtering Titans like it was an ordinary Tuesday is what these guys had in mind.:feelsjuice:
Fuck the so called "manlet". Some average height soy guy betabuxxing for some single mom and keeping the other guy from seeing his kids that should be his 100% of the time. She should still be his wife too. Can see why he lost it to this soy white knight faggot keeping him from his son.

Here is his real height:

View attachment 537018
Jfl that ain't manlet :feelsUnreal: oh well sex havers be raging like an ordinary friday:feelsjuice: meanwhile I can't wait for my explicit world collaspe:shock: for inceldia we must

tallfags are the biggest faggots on earth, they only pick on manlets as a hobby, never on anyone of the same height and weight.

tallfags are the biggest faggots on earth, they only pick on manlets as a hobby, never on anyone of the same height and weight.

Correct. And the pitiful femoids who worship them think being "tall" protects them from someone exercising self-defense.

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 22 03 09

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 21 21 10

Hypothetical:

"Suppose James Knott approaches Intellau Celistic and threatens him with such language violently. Under self defense laws, Intellau is rightfully able to pin "Mr." Knott to the ground with bullets."

Last edited:
View attachment 536990

TATAKAE'd well

I don't like tallfags trying to solve conflicts just by asserting their physical dominance but in this case I'm on the side of Chad (the father). If Kyle hadn't stepped up to be a "real man" and instead let Chad deal directly with his ex-wife, whose fault this all is, this wouldn't have happened. But this has nothing to do with Kyle being a manlet; rather, it's that he was being a soyfag white knight trying to act like a man for his roastie wife.

So, here's what I think - BAN FOIDS AND WHITE KNIGHT CUCKS FROM OWNING GUNS.
:feelsautistic:

Lmao I seen both those videos, they photoshopped the shorter guys height in that stillshot LOL! without Guns bigger and stronger men can go around bullying everyone around by force. Guns are the great equalizer.