Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Always had suspicions hypergamy got worse after 2009

reeve23

reeve23

Banned
-
Well they weren't placebo

q814wldyXIJEQFKKFpNms0FPDJA9PafZuufNcxSjHv8.jpg

Damn 1980's to 90's were heaven ngl

Tinder isn't real life
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

lifefuel I wouldnt have had any friends to introduce me anyway that hurts normies

I had suspicions when I was 5. Called out Eve for fucking us over and was immediately told to shut my mouth by foids

Hypergamy never got worse, it was always this bad since time immemorial, it just didn't have the means it has today to manifest itself this intensely

Last edited:
Hypergamy never got worse, it was always this bad since time memorial, it just didn't have the means it has today to manifest itself this intensely
Truly the Tinder age has been a Mass Genocide for low status Men. Women are now getting more and more power.. when do the gassings start? Where will the Concentration Camps for the Ugly be?

when do the gassings start? Where will the Concentration Camps for the Ugly be?
soon my friend, very soon in the west. get out while you have a chance. I will be leaving this year, and will be doing everything in my power to not have to come back. Allah, sustain my life in SEA so I may not have to return to the evils that is the united states.

All got worse.
Including the Entertainment industry.
It went on a downward spiral.
2012 was the final chapter to many things.

soon my friend, very soon in the west. get out while you have a chance. I will be leaving this year, and will be doing everything in my power to not have to come back. Allah, sustain my life in SEA so I may not have to return to the evils that is the united states.
May your travels be filled with Fortune friend.

Social media, iphones and tinder were a mistake. I wish I didn't LDAR during the mid to late 00's before it got really bad but I still probably would have failed due to autism.

Looks like we are not that far from death for all sub 6 males, as it's nearly impossible to get a date online being sub 6.

Well they weren't placebo

q814wldyXIJEQFKKFpNms0FPDJA9PafZuufNcxSjHv8.jpg
Damn. Bar hopping while loged to 5 apps is the only way to meet some insecure bitch now. Alll other lines wenht down hard da fuq