Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Always conflicted on who to blame

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I want to see what everyone's thinks on this, I look at my life and legit can't see anything good, from my personality to looks to what I've achieved and I always struggle to find the root to all my problems, like yeh genetics and upbringing is one thing definitely but is that it? When I see subhumans achieving and doing things, I wonder where the fuck did I go wrong to fail at most things.

Accept you're a defective organism as a result of chance and there is nothing you can do about it

no one knows
I try to blame myself because then I might be able to overcome my problems. If other people/life are causing problems for me there would be nothing I could do.

Everything matters theory

I blame myself for not being born attractive.

I want to see what everyone's thinks on this, I look at my life and legit can't see anything good, from my personality to looks to what I've achieved and I always struggle to find the root to all my problems, like yeh genetics and upbringing is one thing definitely but is that it? When I see subhumans achieving and doing things, I wonder where the fuck did I go wrong to fail at most things.

When I think of my life I can't pinpoint one single instance that made me who I am, there were a lot of events out of my control, some in my control, a lot of choices, it all adds up and cultivated into who I am now. Thinking about it now, there are some patterns in all of the choices I made so I guess it could be deeper than that, I try not to dwell on all of this though.

For better or worse we are who we are, and I don't see any point in thinking about it like "if this didn't happen, my life would be better" really you could've turned out even worse, or maybe you would turn out better, but in the end we'll never know so we just have to accept it and look forward.

It comes down to a combination of genetics, upbringing and the society you live in.