Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Always alone

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death

Guts is chad and sexhaver, he couldn't relate to 1% of the pain i had to endure in life

Guts is chad and fakecel, he couldn't relate to 1% of the pain i had to endure in life
The pain and suffering Guts went through is unmatched in all fiction. Literally the most brutal life possible

My only company is my parents and since i am neet they try nag me to a early grave

The outside often feels like a map from garrys mod

Guts is chad and sexhaver, he couldn't relate to 1% of the pain i had to endure in life
Orphan
Raped as a kid
Nearly killed by foster parent
Best friend kills all his other friends and rapes the women he temporarily ascended with
Cursed with demons and monsters for eternity

Try and match that shit

I tried watching Berserk in November 2023. The cartoon starts with the protagonist simping for the raped foid. Infuriated me.

I tried watching Berserk in November 2023. The cartoon starts with the protagonist simping for the raped foid. Infuriated me.
You mean when Griffith was helping Casca?

Cascuhh Enjoyed "it"

The quickie session from Golden Age
Oh. Guts didn’t give a shit about that foid. How tf is that simping he just wanted something from those guys

Orphan
Raped as a kid
Nearly killed by foster parent
Best friend kills all his other friends and rapes the women he temporarily ascended with
Cursed with demons and monsters for eternity

Try and match that shit
he's just a pretty fucked up unlucky chad living in a fucked up world.

I heard women like guys that abuse roids since it releases phermons women like or something

I heard women like guys that abuse roids since it releases phermons women like or something
I benched 130kg for 4 in front of multiple sluts who all were with their niggER/skinny fag fucking boyfriends. They DONT even give A FUCK. They don’t acknowledge,compliment or even LOOK AT ME. IM IGNORED AND ALONE ILL ALWAYS BE

I benched 130kg for 4 in front of multiple sluts who all were with their niggER/skinny fag fucking boyfriends. They DONT even give A FUCK. They don’t acknowledge,compliment or even LOOK AT ME. IM IGNORED AND ALONE ILL ALWAYS BE
Well i guess you have looks since you are on roids which i heard give you a muscular jaw, i think you would do great gymcell content on insta or chinktok, maybe after fame people will like you