Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Although my brother is a normie, he has far higher IQ than me

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Although he is a 5'9'' normie, his IQ impresses me, he literally is accepted into one of the nations best med schools
Meanwhile I can only stemmaxx and rot

Although he is a 5'9'' normie, his IQ impresses me, he literally is accepted into one of the nations best med schools
Meanwhile I can only stemmaxx and rot
isn't STEM better than medicine?

Ah, so you've estimated his intelligence based on his acceptance to a prestigious school? Have you engaged him in actual intellectual discussion? You might discover something very different...

You can apply too. I know this ricecel on youtube who did med school after leectrical engineering. Makes videos of weird medical cases

Ah, so you've estimated his intelligence based on his acceptance to a prestigious school? Have you engaged him in actual intellectual discussion? You might discover something very different...
Based and accurate. :feelsthink::blackpill:

at least he will have a GF
meanwhile 5'5 me can only ldar

isn't STEM better than medicine?
No way it is, you can gain some good money in STEM for sure but you need to have a shit ton of luck to gain more money than a med.

STEM mogs me, unironically good job man

wdym stem is better than medicine?
A big part of studying medicine involves memorizing tons of stuff. That's why so many foids study it. Mathematics-based disciplines, instead, are more about understanding complicated and abstract concepts.

you should just give up trying to get a job and become a full on NEET
you mean I cannot find a job? I graduate from a good school

you mean I cannot find a job? I graduate from a good school
not that you cant find a job, just completely drop out from society and become a programmer from home or something

not that you cant find a job, just completely drop out from society and become a programmer from home or something
damn I studied so hard for nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back