Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Although its hard to ascend, it is really easy to be downgraded

C

chubby'n'bald scum

Recruit
★★
Disclaimer: for me, all chads would be anihilated (without pain because I am coward). Im not trying to defend them here.

Life is so brutal that chads can suffer downgrades even before aging. I've already seen chads becoming normies/sub5. Here is a list of things that can screw them:

Gaining weight,
A ton of diseases,
Accidents,
Amputations,
Hair loss,
Skin conditions,
Needing to use classes,
Mental health,
And many other things

Maybe this explains why chads are so desired by foids. They are few and become even fewer when time goes on. The % of chads 25 yro is probably higher than the % of chads 26 yro and the percentage goes decreasing until reaching 0 at early 40's

So If its easy for a chad being downgraded, imagine for a normie.... Thousands of normies become sub5 everyday.

I know you wont agree, but i truly think that normies and even chads may become incels. A Chad, of course, would need something very strong to go from Chad straight to incel, like surviving a car accident with heavy sequelaes.

I bet that more than 1/2 of normies become sub5 before reaching 30 yro

Chads are chad by default. As long as you have the right genes, the world will always help you succeed

I agree for the most part, OP. That's why you see so many more people getting surgeries and procedures nowadays. Even Chads these days are getting botox and facelifts and shit the nanosecond they start showing signs of aging. This is all the result of unchecked female hypergamy, of course.

Even with 90% of skin damaged by fire?
This isn't a good faith response. Your original post makes the point that chads gradually fall off overtime via health complications and aging. An actual chad is born good looking, even if they get fat or bald they still have their inherent good looks and can always bounce back.

Being a burn victim or some such scenario is an exceptionally rare case and doesn't apply to the nature of being a chad.

Your main point is right though. It's way easier for normies to downgrade than it is for a chad

An actual chad is born good looking, even if they get fat or bald they still have their inherent good looks and can always bounce back.

Totally agree. So there will always be a massive diference between chads and us.

Disclaimer: for me, all chads would be anihilated (without pain because I am coward). Im not trying to defend them here.

Life is so brutal that chads can suffer downgrades even before aging. I've already seen chads becoming normies/sub5. Here is a list of things that can screw them:

Gaining weight,
A ton of diseases,
Accidents,
Amputations,
Hair loss,
Skin conditions,
Needing to use classes,
Mental health,
And many other things

Maybe this explains why chads are so desired by foids. They are few and become even fewer when time goes on. The % of chads 25 yro is probably higher than the % of chads 26 yro and the percentage goes decreasing until reaching 0 at early 40's

So If its easy for a chad being downgraded, imagine for a normie.... Thousands of normies become sub5 everyday.

I know you wont agree, but i truly think that normies and even chads may become incels. A Chad, of course, would need something very strong to go from Chad straight to incel, like surviving a car accident with heavy sequelaes.

chad fucks JB also in his thirties so stop coping. Chad stays chad till death.

Gaining weight,
A ton of diseases,
Accidents,
Amputations,
Hair loss,
Skin conditions,
Needing to use classes,
Mental health,
And many other things

Well I went bald at 18 so luckily I don't have to worry about losing hair anymore since I never had any :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: