Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alternativemedicinecels - I have high BP and I'm not giving money to Pfizer. What should I do?

speakincode

speakincode

Give me a wife or end my life. NPNW!
Modern medicine is a fucking scam, so I am not taking their pills.

I am in m mid 30s, I do not exercise, but I do get my daily steps in. I have a borderline chad-level torso with an automatic 4 pack. I eat one meal a day, exclusively healthy foods (1 soda at dinner, that's it). I quit smoking and drinking ENTIRELY two months ago. I drink basically just coffee and vape all day.

JFL if anyone is like "hey man you drink coffee and vape that's why". Fuck off. I guarentee you until this last cursed generation (us), that wouldn't have done shit to anyone. My boomer family members is a family of chad alcoholic chain smokers that live to be 85.

What is really going on with me? My only risk factor is that I literally don't go to the gym because gymmaxxing is cope - that's it.

Thanks for your help. For once you have the power to help a fellow inkwells health. Not like I really care if I die tbh but fuck it. I wanna live long enough to see women lose their rights cuz it's probably coming soon once WW3 kicks off.

Walking is more important than exercising. You can lower your bp with garlic.