Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Alternative to cucked 4Chan

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I just discovered 22Chan. Small, but based community. They banned all cancer and faggotry from their website. Check it out tbh.

https://22chan.org/home

Loli hentai?

seems dead tbh

just like this forum
Tbh, what happened?
I bet its bec. of the recent bans.
To a mod who is reading this post :
No, im not complaining about banning people.

(((mods))) have banned too many users

Stop being so beta br0
Telling him to stop being beta is like telling a blind person to stop being blind tbh

This is a pretty cucked rule they have. Raids are the easiest way to use our numbers to trigger cucks and whores.

Arisuchan and lainchan are good, too. Smaller than 8ch, but that's okay. It's good that there's lots of these little places around. Everyone knows more and more niche communities are going to be shut down by big tech, chans blocked by repressive governments or de-platformed by their registrars, etc. The internet counter-culture community - which spans a lot of political and social alignments - has a strength in being flexible and ready to rebuild elsewhere and not hung up about losing a handle and all that time spent "building my personal brand" like normalfags on twitter and shit. Embrace the chaos.

8chan is still somewhat alright if you find the right board, the /pol/ board has gone to shit in a similar way that 4chan's /pol/ has gone to shit over the past 2 years. boards like /r9k/, /k/ or even /fit/ are just as good if not better content-wise, but are relatively slow. Endchan is ok as well but even slower than 8chan and has a UI which is a little confusing at first. Wizchan is a bit shit, it's made up of people who've seen what's happened to 4chan /r9k/ with it being invaded by foids and normalfags and have taken the criteria for what constitutes a normalfag to being extremely low.

Arisuchan and lainchan are good, too. Smaller than 8ch, but that's okay. It's good that there's lots of these little places around. Everyone knows more and more niche communities are going to be shut down by big tech, chans blocked by repressive governments or de-platformed by their registrars, etc. The internet counter-culture community - which spans a lot of political and social alignments - has a strength in being flexible and ready to rebuild elsewhere and not hung up about losing a handle and all that time spent "building my personal brand" like normalfags on twitter and shit. Embrace the chaos.
Seems interesting tbh. Lain especially.