Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Alternative Forum to cope

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
i clicked that link and it showed me my ip, place of work, and a livestream of the immediate surroundings of my house

wait that's legit just .club with a different name :lul:

@GameDevCel do you think master would give you mod if you shut down that site and moved the userbase over to .is :feelshmm:

@GameDevCel do you think master would give you mod if you shut down that site and moved the userbase over to .is :feelshmm:
Nope
Im promoting forum not migrating userbase

@OutcompetedByRoomba join boyo

i clicked that link and it showed me my ip, place of work, and a livestream of the immediate surroundings of my house
Impressive. I can only envy the citizens of a country with such a competent surveillance apparatus.

I've known about that site for like 2 years or something. What advantages does it have over .is?

I've known about that site for like 2 years or something. What advantages does it have over .is?
The mods are more active than here

They will actually help you if you tag or pm them

Suggestion section is free to be filled with your own thread

maybe? most users in my forum are people who didn't liked the moderation here, and i kind of like to keep it up, managing servers is a hobby of mine.

It's not a problem for me. But if you are american...

Dont join shit forum too feddy

Reactions on threads are just another way of social hierarchy and competition, i'm tired of this bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back