Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Alternative foid makes fun of incel

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★

i almost broke my hand punching the wall after watching this

Fuck her philtrum looks disgusting in the thumbnail

100.gif

Already been posted 2 times I think

Unpleasant creature

Just a rabdom thot with ugly eye makeup, piercings, and a stupid face tattoo

"Money, Looks, status"
Well at least the shegoblin is honest.

Gun should of been loaded.

NLOGs are fucking scum, they're even worse than normal females.

din watch what were the tips?

What the fuck is an “alternative foid”?

Slap that cunt.

I mog her tbh

Oooo, soo edgy.

I have seen this video in multiple different threads already, this foid already pisses me off because she thinks she is "quirky", "unique", and "special".

She deserves gang raped and thrown in with the crocodiles

I watched for about 40 seconds...

Her advice isn't for incels... it's for NORMIES or bluepilled incels. First advice, don't send dick picks? First of all how did the incel get a match, and how is he low-inhib enough to do that? Fuck you stupid roastie cunt get run over (in GTAV).

Bish has the thousand cock stare.

Won't see that, the smug cunt face in the thumbnail was enough for me.

Isn’t the video satire? She’s still an annoying bitch though 10/10 would go ER on

Isn’t the video satire? She’s still an annoying bitch though 10/10 would go ER on
i know its satire but u cant make fun of miserable people.its like she makes a video mocking suicidal people

i know its satire but u cant make fun of miserable people.its like she makes a video mocking suicidal people
It's never amoral to make fun of incel no matter in what mental state he currently is. Especially when female does this, as femoids can do no wrong.

kek making fun of ugly men is okay in 2019 making fun of trannies and faggots isnt though :y'all: :y'all:

kek making fun of ugly men is okay in 2019 making fun of trannies and faggots isnt though :y'all: :y'all:
thats why i hate foids and cucks.Only incels are normal

I have watched about a minute but I did not get what about incels. It is just some long nuptial call about how normal she is.

What the fuck is an “alternative foid”?
Bitches like her claim to be different because she looks 'thug' and make shitty videos like this so the thinks she is an alternative foid different from the stacy/becky classic

fucking degenerate. just look at these tattoos