Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Alternative Ascension Strategy: Lifefuel for Oldcels/Gymcels?

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
-
As you know we live in a world where even bottom of the barrel women have constant easy access to a multitude of Chads and they ignore the rest of us unless they want to leech money. We will never be able to compete with Chad in looks, status, or even wealth in most cases no matter how hard we try and have been deemed genetic garbage. But what if you could do something to please women that Chad cannot do better?
I have a peculiar fetish and made an account on a site for this kink and posted on a meetup board. I uploaded a picture of me with my face obscured but body exposed and a girl messaged me a few days later asking if my account was real because almost all the other guys on that board are flabby or super skinny. After a quick back and forth she gave me her snapchat and we began to talk a few times a day. It turns out she can't get off without this fetish and I just happen to be exceedingly good at acting it out so after a couple of weeks she asks to come over because she still lives with her parents at 19 and I have my own place.
So she drives a hour and a half to my house and we begin to play around and eventually she looks me in the eyes and starts making out with me. It wasn't long after that we stripped down and had sex. It was very difficult for me to get over 3 decades of celdom to try and let my brain function in an intimate situation, I started having panic attacks several times. She asked me why my heart was beating so fast while we were making out.

Anyways this is not a bragging thread. That was the only plan I could devise to lose my virginity as a 32 year old incel to a willing participant. The fact she was an attractive teenaged 5'8" white girl probably made it easier. Will it make up for 30+ years of loneliness? Of course not but I still feel better now that it is no longer hanging over my head, wizardry isn't that great. Oh yeah and I never dropped my blackpill beliefs, it's all true and the idiots on reddit and the like are full of shit. Lifting weights might have helped me somewhat but that was only because I decided to become a bigger fish in a smaller pond rather than trying to swim in the Chad sea.
I will now wait out my ban because I believe incel boards are for true incels even though I doubt my life is going to change much and I kind of had to cheat the game to get laid. Thanks for the camaraderie and laughs over the years.

I have a peculiar fetish
What fetish is it? and what site was it?

Or is this just a story you found posted somewhere else?

What fetish is it? and what site was it?

Or is this just a story you found posted somewhere else?
Just to be safe I'm not going to say because we are going to be meeting again in the future.
I will say that it is a nonsexual but physically based kink.

Just to be safe I'm not going to say because we are going to be meeting again in the future.
man... at least share before u leave alot of us would like to ascend to

man... at least share before u leave alot of us would like to ascend to
My point was to either seek out girls using your own kinks or even just shoot for one you don't share.
There are girls into all sorts of weird shit out there so if you can manage to play along you can cheat the system as well.

I was gonna DM you but yours is off. Faurk, well good for you for finding a loop hole and ascending boyo

My point was to either seek out girls using your own kinks or even just shoot for one you don't share.
There are girls into all sorts of weird shit out there so if you can manage to play along you can cheat the system as well.
thanks, I guess thats an option now. I wish you luck

wrestling? :feelshaha:

niche maxxing is legit tbh

Giga larp. Fucking fag

Uh, congratulations!

Please state the nature of the kink and the type of connection website you used.

Such as...
Furry/roleplay
&
Topical forum? (Like .is is)
Or a specialized meeting forum?
App?
Some type of club for that specific thing & has a meeting area...

did she reach out to you?
did you write something that "resonated" causing the reply?

Non specific details... Would help.

Ah. Never mind... I had to re read it a few times... Thanks and bon chance!

Last edited:
Uh, congratulations!

Please state the nature of the kink and the type of connection website you used.

Such as...
Furry/roleplay
&
Topical forum? (Like .is is)
Or a specialized meeting forum?
App?
Some type of club for that specific thing & has a meeting area...

did she reach out to you?
did you write something that "resonated" causing the reply?

Non specific details... Would help.
We could potentially call it roleplay and it was a forum for that specific kind with a dedicated subforum for meeting up.
Yeah, she reached out to me and I kept having to ask questions to get her to respond. I asked if she would ever want to meet up since I saw her location was about a hour away and she said yes and then left her snapchat.
On snapchat I would often phrase my comments or say things that left an open ended question she would be obligated to answer. She also sent me a lot of sexual pics/videos. Talking about things unrelated to the kink at times helped. I also sent her some pics of my own.

I also made some rules for myself like not responding too quickly and not dropping blackpills lol.
I realized what times of day she was most likely to respond and would not open her messages until around that time so it wouldn't look like I was desperate to respond even though I don't have shit going on in my life.

Oh yeah and I'm also diagnosed autistic.
To get over being scared of sending voice messages I would type them up first and rehearse it before recording a message.

You won’t be banned cuz this forum loves fakecel cucks such as yourself. Anyway kys OP, you’re just another example of 2017”cels” Congratz on losing your virginity when your 32 you fucking mong. It’s always these fucking autistic retards I swear, probably didn’t even try to ascend when you were younger

We could potentially call it roleplay and it was a forum for that specific kind with a dedicated subforum for meeting up.
Yeah, she reached out to me and I kept having to ask questions to get her to respond. I asked if she would ever want to meet up since I saw her location was about a hour away and she said yes and then left her snapchat.
On snapchat I would often phrase my comments or say things that left an open ended question she would be obligated to answer. She also sent me a lot of sexual pics/videos. Talking about things unrelated to the kink at times helped. I also sent her some pics of my own.

I also made some rules for myself like not responding too quickly and not dropping blackpills lol.
I realized what times of day she was most likely to respond and would not open her messages until around that time so it wouldn't look like I was desperate to respond even though I don't have shit going on in my life.
That's pretty clever! The old "I'm not desperate" waiting game... Bravo!

Too bad it requires Snapchat or Instagram type apps but I guess they think that shit is safer than email or phone textiles.

I guess the hardest part is picking a particular freak genre? I guess that requires research or some knack?~∆

It's still a manly role as a provider, it's just you're providing some particular enjoyable weird shit...

Brilliant stuff bro!

I suppose the main hope is, that you can provide "the thing" better than anyone else, or that its so "shameful" that the gal won't try to find it elsewhere?

If you get banned you can still log in and pm/DM folks bro...

Also... What if you get tired of the shit? Do you continue for the relationship? Or do you try something else? Quit? Go be a volcel because it's easier? Or revert back to incel because without the kink you have no hope at all?

Or just endure for the relationship... It must be at least some fun right?

Congrats bro, youre tall and gymaxxed af so that maybe was her thing. Im genuinely happy for you. When things wont work with her anymore try again with another. 19yo girl, thats worth it putting yourself in uncomfortable stressful situation, 30s-40s blown out goblinas are not.

Interesting. Good for you

I tried this but I'm retarded

niche maxxing is legit tbh
you can snipe isolated foids this way but won't be able to hold onto them for long

I realized what times of day she was most likely to respond and would not open her messages
basic redpill tactics are actually quite effective on young/naive foids
however if you ever drop your guard she will immediately realize you are faking it

constantly maintaining douche attitude can get exhausting
it's also a very old strategy called 'dread game'

I doubt my life is going to change much and I kind of had to cheat the game to get laid. Thanks for the camaraderie and laughs over the years.
the very moment you are finally comfortable with her and become honest/drop your guard
that is when she's going to rip your heart out and feed it to you

you will also find that foids like this are pretty rare and will be right back to incel when it's over
though you might be able to find another one in a few years

it's like being a niche predator :feelshaha:

If you weren't tall this would be lifefuel