Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Alt Right Foid condemns "incel slur"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Yeah sure she won't fuck us or encourage others to do so but in the culture war she's batting on our side & seems to do a pretty good job of it too.

I'm just laughing that she thinks leftist progressives aren't power mad power grabbing Nazis in disguise. Made a thread about that too.

Incel is the new n word

I can’t even bring myself to like this foids comments simply because she’s a woman.

comes natural to her compared to others because asian women still like mayocels to a point. however this is a step in the right direction

Lauren Chen is nowhere close to alt right.

As one guy puts it in the comments, the word is now used as a shaming tactic to end discussions and conversations. Anything negative said about a woman marks you as an incel automatically, and women are now the gatekeepers of acceptance into social groups and conversation in society.

Considering there's no equal insult to fire back at women that holds the same impact, men are forced to either conform and emasculate themselves, neglecting years of evolution and social hierarchy, or be an outcast to a society that wants more then they can give and only what they can give.

As one guy puts it in the comments, the word is now used as a shaming tactic to end discussions and conversations. Anything negative said about a woman marks you as an incel automatically, and women are now the gatekeepers of acceptance into social groups and conversation in society.

Considering there's no equal insult to fire back at women that holds the same impact, men are forced to either conform and emasculate themselves, neglecting years of evolution and social hierarchy, or be an outcast to a society that wants more then they can give and only what they can give.

Big IQ moment.

she is just attention whoring and trying to push incels into conservatism, even tho both spectrums are cucked.

Virtue signaling whore. Ignore.

Fake ass bitch wanting more e-girl coins

Briffault's law in a nutshell ape boyo.

Pretty sure she's just fishing for rightwing cuck orbiters

She probably has a white boyfriend, her opinion is irrelevant.

I don't see how this is life fuel, words don't mean anything to me, only results do, and one woman giving the incel collective virtual pats on our backs isn't going to do shit for any of us, too many people are caught up with this illusion of "appearing better"/"appearing good", it doesn't mean anything

Based hapa tradthot

I always hated her. She comes across as somehow very inauthentic, even by foid standards.
Based hapa tradthot
She is not based

Women fucking me or telling other women to fuck me is not how I win. I'm about the social justice aspect.

Lauren Chen is nowhere close to alt right.
This narrative here against the altright is disgusting. She is a noodle so no alt-right and not the alt-right is the problem, but the western societies are a mess. Many women in their heart think that ugly men should be excluded from society. Even if it sounds like lip service to suck money from us, at least she recognizes that men who aren’t attractive to women are considere pariahs in todays society. Better than nothing.

Last edited:
Virtue signalling to get attention.

Time to own "incel" like niggas own "nigger".

she is just attention whoring and trying to push incels into conservatism, even tho both spectrums are cucked.

WHAT A FUCKING WHORE. Don't forget her first video where she bashed the SHIT out of us, like EVERY OTHER conservatard.

:soy: woah so whens she having sex with me haha :feelskek:

She's basically saying whatever she thinks you want to hear so that she can get those clicks on whatever half baked article she wrote or donations to her Patreon.

People like her are the worst human beings in existence because they prey on the insecure and the vulnerable in order to make a quick buck off them. At least other normie females are honest and sincere about their disgust towards you.

I can’t even bring myself to like this foids comments simply because she’s a woman.
I will never like a woman's comments. Even if the content is brilliant, she most likely copied it from a man. They have more than enough validation.

I am suspicious of any and every woman who claims to support the Alt right or Redpill. Women are natural born parasites and have an ulterior motive.

"silly inkel, we're not all bad teehee."
yeah, i'm not falling for that shit. she has an alternative audience and is trying to appeal to them by being contrarian. what wrote that comment is still a foid and it's her basic instinct to be disgusted by everyone here, this bs doesn't change that. when in doubt always remember, AWALT.

only interested if its written on her headstone or on her apartment room wall in her blood.

Cope. If she isnt interested in fucking me or any other incel for that matter shes a whore and Admin shouldnt have rt her tweet.