Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alt Right cuckery

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Look.
I'm going to be serious here.
A lot of us rightfully bashed leftists for being cuck.

But not much of us attacked cuckery when it appeared in the Right,especially if said Right is the Alt-Right,mainly because some people here thinks that because a movement is based about multikulti,they are based about the women question

Well that is plain wrong.In fact a lot of modern feminist movements can find their roots in the early alt-right organizations.
Hence why you can find quote of Margaret Sanger talking about killing niggers

Heres a good example:Do you know that Lauren Southern,the infamous rebel media reporter,is not only a coalburner,but also a spy with connection to a far leftist group called Hope not Hate?

But you will still find alt righters worshipping her.What a joke.
Over for alt rightcels
:feelsrope:

Also inb4 20% for race baiting
I put the wrong tag ded srs lel

I hate that coalburner and fuck cucks who worship her

alt-right is controlled opposition

Eww she looks disgusting, burn all foids.

alt-right put white women on such a high pedestal, they're essentially fertility goddesses to them

This is why i hate both sides of the spectrum. Both are foid worship cults.

alt-right put white women on such a high pedestal, they're essentially fertility goddesses to them
Exactly why I hate them as much as actual soy cuck liberals

In ur words op, Lauren Southern is a filthy shiksa
This is why i hate both sides of the spectrum. Both are foid worship cults.
This

This is why I stopped giving a shit about foids anyways

It’s not too late to change the tag.

alt-right is controlled opposition
Smart goy.
Not only that.
If you want to get ahead in the political real, you must work for the Khazars, or you get nowhere in life.
Jooish privilege is what shabbos goy Juden Peterstein has, and look at his status... Hahaha
He´s pretty comfy with his kosher friends.
Look.
I'm going to be serious here.
A lot of us rightfully bashed leftists for being cuck.

But not much of us attacked cuckery when it appeared in the Right,especially if said Right is the Alt-Right,mainly because some people here thinks that because a movement is based about multikulti,they are based about the women question

Well that is plain wrong.In fact a lot of modern feminist movements can find their roots in the early alt-right organizations.
Hence why you can find quote of Margaret Sanger talking about killing niggers

Heres a good example:Do you know that Lauren Southern,the infamous rebel media reporter,is not only a coalburner,but also a spy with connection to a far leftist group called Hope not Hate?

But you will still find alt righters worshipping her.What a joke.
Over for alt rightcels
:feelsrope:

Also inb4 20% for race baiting
I put the wrong tag ded srs lel

That Khazar cunt deserves to be massively raped by a bunch of low IQ African STD infested negroids.
It is the punishment for leading many naive males into submission.

Last edited:
thread is about alt right
posts alt light civic nationalist cuckold literal whores being whores
???

I agree, a big part of the alt-right is very cucked, especially with their obsession with asian females.

Feminists movements were intentionally set up for the come up of communism and Marx. This can be dated back to 1700s.

Alt righters put Aryan foids on a pedestal. Lowest of cucks.

Alt righters put Aryan foids on a pedestal. Lowest of cucks.
True.
The only ones worth putting on a pedestal, are women that don´t operate under hypergamy. ( Only in Disney Land..... )
Hahaha...