Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

alt-right (and politics in general) is cope

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
CzmWV4C.jpg

It's a good cope though

much better than some other stupid coping talked about here

Have you noticed how Chads and Staceys don't give a flying fuck about politics? It's an incel thing, like civilization. We, incels, are very creative at coping.

Have you noticed how Chads and Staceys don't give a flying fuck about politics? It's an incel thing, like civilization. We, incels, are very creative at coping.
What about that lauren southern bitch

The mental gymnastics alt-right-cels perform in order to feel superior is funny. An incel is superior to none.

It's a cope that sure pays well though, and allows you to fuck people over if you wanted.

The left is a joke. The alt right is a joke. Everthing is a fucking joke tbh. We need manosphere politics

I spread the word of GOD to fight against (((them))) not because I'm a racist.

Most guys on pol or stormfront just come from poor families and end up being the only person of their race at school resulting in bullying, resulting in their obsession with race

Yes yes yes this needs to be printed out on every building in the world. Low iq idiots think caring about politics will change anything.

Yes yes yes this needs to be printed out on every building in the world. Low iq idiots think caring about politics will change anything.

THISSSSSSSSSSS

i was in the alt-right scene for like 2-3 years before i realized they're all just a bunch of coping idiots lmao.

Yeah. I'm nominally conservative but deep down I'm pretty apolitical

THISSSSSSSSSSS

i was in the alt-right scene for like 2-3 years before i realized they're all just a bunch of coping idiots lmao.
FUUARK most of them are literally just coping losers

FUUARK most of them are literally just coping losers

90% have incel-tier looks too. let's be real, who the fuck has a gf/wife and would spend time on that shit lmao. i mean who cares anyway, you can talk about muh jews till the cows come marching home but it will never change a fucking thing