Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Alt History

What timeline

• Total voters
Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★
What timeline would you rather live in

Axis did win the WW2 though.

Axis did win the WW2 though.
I can't understand satire. But if you are serious, then they did not. The War ended with Germany, Italy, Japan, Romania, Thailand and Hungary in defeat

in timeline where ussr and nazis took over the world

in timeline where ussr and nazis took over the world
Based
Nazbol2

the one where commies never took control of Russia and they took Constantinople after ww1

The one where America lost the revolutionary war

I can't understand satire. But if you are serious, then they did not. The War ended with Germany, Italy, Japan, Romania, Thailand and Hungary in defeat
i meant, just look who rules the world. The fascists and the Nazis are bleeding heart liberals compared to them.

Why? You want british america?
North America back then wasn't only British kek. Spain and France both had colonies there.

Edit: finally found a decent map
7106j1hbs5L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited:
Islamic Caliphate no fucking doubt.

In some prehistoric shithole.

Whichever timeline gets rid of (((them)))

I'm retarded, so please explain the WWI & Napoleonic War alt scenarios to me.

North America back then wasn't only British kek. Spain and France both had colonies there.

Edit: finally found a decent map
7106j1hbs5L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
By America, he was talking about the colonies iirc.

However, I was blackpilled about my countries history by a good friend on telegram: He made a comprehensive list(using historical facts, etc) to discern how America started off as a almost homogenous Anglo-Saxon country, and then proceeded to slowly open up to adjacent groups(Irish & Germans) & then later Slavs, Meds, etc which slowly began to heavily correlate with lower social trust, internal decline, etc.

I’ll have to re-word a lot of it & elab more, but it’s a thread i’m interested in .

The first one is really interesting.

I'm retarded, so please explain the WWI & Napoleonic War alt scenarios to me.
Ww1 the central powers co.rpised of Germany, Bulgaria,Turkey and Austria Hungary will triumph over the entente.

Napoleonic wars is when the coalitions of europe came together to stop Napoleon.

WWI & II just fucked up europe so much, i wish germany captured paris and france capitulated in the WWI

In a timeline where USSR overrun Europe, where the British Commonwealth and USA unified and then annexed the rest of the Americas and where The territories of China, Korea and Japan are under one authority.