Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Also Kings and Emperors where cucked - History

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
Well, sometimes I think, that evil in foids isn't that new. Nowadays it's only much easier for them to let the demon out. If we think of history, there are two obvious examples of foids cheat their men....also Kings like:

Henry XIII

Anne Boyelin (and some other wife of him) cheat him with a Chad of his time.
But he did react not like a cuck. How the cheating foids ended is well known.

Nicolas Romanov

His wife cheated him with Rasputin. To know why, I tell you some measures: Height 1,93 m and his dick was 28,5 cm. Some more questions?

I am sure, there are many more examples of cheating foids in history. Who knows more?

wasnt napoleon cucked?

His wife cheated him with Rasputin. To know why, I tell you some measures: Height 1,93 m and his dick was 28,5 cm. Some more questions?

zangano1

Makes me wonder, why we're still desiring their company so much.

No, it was all propoganda.
As it was may have been with rasputin. Alexei suffered from hemophilia and rasputin helped calm the boy and therefore slow/stop the bleeding. The fact that the romanov's kept Alexei's illness a secret from everybody, and rasputin's known reputation for debauchery made everybody conclude that, the reason he was kept about was cause she was banging him.