Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel also brag thread i iq mog the stem chads in my comp engineering class

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
These mfkas study for days i only study a day or two and still manage to pass with 80 percent FUCK YOU NIGGASS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Stem chads don't study for days, they're too busy fucking the girls who think you're repulsive bro. They do everything last minute from my experience

But good job with your grades nonetheless

:bluepill: Good Job bro, your life is better, those Chads will be jelous of you.

Stem chads don't study for days, they're too busy fucking the girls who think you're repulsive bro. They do everything last minute from my experience

nah bro i know i been at their place before an exam saw em all studying these niggas is so dumb and also their results is shit

I wish I were smart :feelsrope:

nah bro i know i been at their place before an exam saw em all studying these niggas is so dumb and also their results is shit
uh huh

Your grades literally mean nothing in 2020, I was an extremely good student and had trouble finding a job

Its all about being good looking and NT in 2020, if your interviewer senses that youre on the spectrum you will never hear back

Engineering and CS hiring is becoming more like other fields where it basically all boils down to being a sociable chad

nah bro i know i been at their place before an exam
:chad::banhammer:
Your grades literally mean nothing in 2020, I was an extremely good student and had trouble finding a job

Its all about being good looking and NT in 2020, if your interviewer senses that youre on the spectrum you will never hear back

Engineering and CS hiring is becoming more like other fields where it basically all boils down to being a sociable chad
+ nepotism

I want more brain cells.
Smartcels whos brain wasnt damaged by schizo (or other any disorder alike) underestimate the quantity of copes they are given. In our times where its all about making money theres still a place for really talented people who can have really great copes just by exhibiting their genius

It's over, even more foids will be working in the stem field in the future. Your foid coworkers will be trying to get you fired while fucking the chad managers after work.

It's over, even more foids will be working in the stem field in the future. Your foid coworkers will be trying to get you fired while fucking the chad managers after work.
If that starts happening op should GO have a talk with the managER

These mfkas study for days i only study a day or two and still manage to pass with 80 percent FUCK YOU NIGGASS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Can you give me some private lessons fellow cel? ;(

It's not just Engineering and CS, ITS ALL FIELDS. ALL OF THEM.

You have chads in your STEM class? Are you an undergrad? I've seen that Grad school weeds out most Chads and almost all women so it's all comfy STEMcels and low tier normies lifefuel tbh

You have chads in your STEM class? Are you an undergrad? I've seen that Grad school weeds out most Chads and almost all women so it's all comfy STEMcels and low tier normies lifefuel tbh
the balkans is a region of high t tall chads

You'd be surprised how chads and chadlites there were in my college.

Some of them were legit genuises. Some of them were very rich and their parents paid for private tutors to help them a few weeks before the exams. Some of them just worked extremely well under pressure, like studying with good focus for 12 hours a day a few days before the exam

Oh yeah? W-well I'm genetically modified so eat it

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

good shit. your smart IQ will impress chads girlfriend and you will eventually cuck him. im cheering for you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back