Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alright, I'm leaving

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
I was already bordeline autistic before but the recent events and the increased time I've spent on this site is just making me over psychotic (weakcel i know).
I feel like my head will explode ny moment. I need a break from all this.

Black Pill is still really hard for me. Red Pill seems like a paradise now compared to black pill reality. I don't have looks, that's adamant but I will cope through moneymaxxing, I still have hopes for this.

''But you won't find love Alfie, you won't get validation from women''...

At this point, working for money and material comfort is way better than sobbing here. I already said this previously in NEET thread but I won't be a loser in every aspect of my life.

+With money, I can always go surgery if i'm desperate. If there's a statusmaxxing thread in this forum, I'll willfully join it.

Stay coping everyone.

You're going to fail. I'm not saying this to demotivate you, I'm saying this so that you don't feel too surprised when your copes inevitably fail.

Cope or rope.

You're going to fail. I'm not saying this to demotivate you, I'm saying this so that you don't feel too surprised when your copes inevitably fail.

:feelsree:

gl moneymaxxing ( beta bux).

LDAR is optimal choice for incels.

I was already bordeline autistic before but the recent events and the increased time I've spent on this site is just making me over psychotic (weakcel i know).

Black Pill is still really hard for me. Red Pill seems like a paradise now compared to black pill reality. I don't have looks, that's adamant but I will cope through moneymaxxing, I still have hopes for this.

At this point, working for money and material comfort is way better than sobbing here. I already said this previously in NEET thread but I won't be a loser in every aspect of my life.

+With money, I can always go surgery if i'm desperate. If there's a statusmaxxing thread in this forum, I'll willfully join it.

Stay coping everyone.

You'll get used to it. Genuinely hope to see you back here, as allcels need to stand by the cause.

Admittedly, the furor surrounding recent events has made me take more excursions from work and intellectual stimulation than I'd like. But we don't get many saints, so I figure I'll just enjoy it while I can.

gl moneymaxxing ( beta bux).

LDAR is optimal choice for incels.

I will moneymaxx but won't marry to avoid getting divorced raped. I'll make sure to always be able to leave.

Good luck coping, my friend.

I will ascend this summer.
new playlist = new life

You will never regurgitate the blackpill. You can't run or hide from the blackpill.

Thank you for the support. And goodbye.

You will now find me on the OFF-Topic discussion forum.
Lol I'm only leaving this forum,not the site lollollol.

They have a an investing and moneymaxxing thread there. That's where I'll be. :feelsokman:

(Honestly it's my only cope, and I'm dead honest on this. Without this dream, I'm fucking lost..probably even more than Minacel And Ellcel....All the horrible things I was thinking of doing these past days...god...)

My dating life is a complete chaos (it's actually void and null to be more precise) but not everything in my life has to be...

You seem to be too deep into blackpill, I agree with you but cya tomorrow

EDIT: ah ok lel

You will come back, eventually.

Stay coping everyone.

You can wealthmaxx and still browse this site, its not mutually exclusive, I don't see why you need to leave to carry out your plans.

see you in an hour*

I don't think you'll be able to cope, unfortunately.

See you later, blackpilled brother.

See you tomorrow then

Just saying if you really wanted to leave you wouldn’t need to make this post.

Some advice if you really needed is to request a ban so you can’t post st all. If not just block the site or stay away from the internet