Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alright fuck this shit how do I fix my situation

I thought it was an app to make friends
The unfortunate truth is that normal social groups are sexual tension groups. To sterilize and ignore this, as meetup apps do, is to be consigned to the lowest tier of attractiveness.

The unfortunate truth is that normal social groups are sexual tension groups. To sterilize and ignore this, as meetup apps do, is to be consigned to the lowest tier of attractiveness.
BRUTAL. Holy shit. Yeah the meetup app was a mistake but I was desperate to just TALK and hangout with SOMEONE. I didn’t even want to date a landwhale. Just make a friend like myself. Fuck. Guess it’s over for me I guess unless I want to hangout with a disgusting obese girl, which I don’t.

JFL brutal brutal brutal shit man. My face is probably the worst thing about me entirely. I am just so average looking. Zero mogger features on my face but luckily nothing too subhuman. Just average…which gets you nowhere with women who only like the top 10%. I feel like everything is centered around what women want. Men make themselves into what the females want, and men align themselves with other men who can get them females. What’s the happy alternative for a subhuman? Is it just full LDAR mode and play video games all day with fellow subhumans online? Or immerse yourself into some life long passion of some sort?

nobody, I mean nobody, has been able to effectively enjoy being ugly. Even Socrates and many painters were subhumans. Everyone said Socrates was extremely ugly and hated him at first, and then after hearing him talk and how intelligent he was, liked him, and then after continuing to hear him talk found his famous Socratic method extremely annoying, and thus went back to hating him. Funny shit but if people don’t like the way you look, everything else is just compensating. A nice “personality” would be to be extremely, extremely compensating to make up for poor genetic quality. It’s not exactly good news to a female when she hears her sons are going to be average looking (and she herself knows it’s chad or death), or worse that her sons are going to be UGLY (which makes her feel like she failed her hypergamous nature).

So women are by nature brutal and men are by nature simps to pass on their genes at all costs. I’m not really sure, are we the weird ones for not being simps? We are denying our own nature I suppose.
Good post!

BRUTAL. Holy shit. Yeah the meetup app was a mistake but I was desperate to just TALK and hangout with SOMEONE. I didn’t even want to date a landwhale. Just make a friend like myself. Fuck. Guess it’s over for me I guess unless I want to hangout with a disgusting obese girl, which I don’t.

Go to college first. I recently went. Incels exist, I will always believe that. But from the looks of the couples I saw, we incels must be an uncommon breed.

I'm not in my 50s.

But 20s? Have you been to college? Maybe my perspective is just fucked up, but I prefer being social in college vs being social in high school. Being social in high school is a waste, because you aren't as free as you would be as a legal adult, and none of it will matter when you go to college when you ARE a legal adult.
I could've sworn there was a whole legion of reddit posts you made about going back to college in your 50s (It could have been 40s, sorry if I added a few years.), Most people in in the college and beyond stick to the friends they make in Highschool and childhood, they communicate using social media groups and shit, and if you aren't in those groups upon graduation, You chances of getting one is slim.
What I am saying is, is it does matter a lot for my Generation and beyond (Post-millennial/GenZ, Alpha, etc.)

I 100% bet op will be bragging in the future :feelshaha:

I could've sworn there was a whole legion of reddit posts you made about going back to college in your 50s (It could have been 40s, sorry if I added a few years.), Most people in in the college and beyond stick to the friends they make in Highschool and childhood, they communicate using social media groups and shit, and if you aren't in those groups upon graduation, You chances of getting one is slim.
What I am saying is, is it does matter a lot for my Generation and beyond (Post-millennial/GenZ, Alpha, etc.)

Some people stick to their home friends, yes. But there were a number of people I saw hanging out who knew each other from dorms and clubs and the like. I know, because I asked them.