Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alright boyos, the time has come. Should I ask out an ugly foid at work?

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
She is at least 3 ranks below me in the looks hierarchy and has a disfigured eye. Should I ask her out.

would it be worth it if she's a virgin and I can take her virginity?

Go for it. What do you honestly have to lose?

Go on then, if it don't work out ask her if she knows Isiah.

she has probably already fucked some normie who was desperate on some particular night.but, good luck

I don’t approve of contributing to hypergamy but it’s your choice

Go for it. What do you honestly have to lose?
Getting #metoo and then losing his job, and making it uncomfortable and awkward to be around her if it doesn't go well

If she’s 3 tiers below you then what are you

shes not going to go for you. she can get fucked by chadlite on a regular basis and chad occasionally. absolutely no foid, no matter how bottom of the barrel, will fuck an incel. thus incel. goodluck with your incoming depression

Not a good idea bro if you care about that job at all. (srs) She can easily spread false rumors about you at worst, and make things incredibly awkward at best. But if you don't care then yea do whatever you want boyo. I wouldn't do it (srs). Instead I just make all of my co workers hate me equally.

Dating down is cucked but do it. At least you will make her feel uncomfortable

Do it but don’t expect her to say yes.

shes not going to go for you. she can get fucked by chadlite on a regular basis and chad occasionally. absolutely no foid, no matter how bottom of the barrel, will fuck an incel. thus incel. goodluck with your incoming depression

I hope you're ready to find a new job.

i'd say no

if she's 3 tiers below you then it's just promoting hypergamy, she should be forced with her looks match

Yeah, do it!
You might have a chance!!

Do it after you find a new job

She is at least 3 ranks below me in the looks hierarchy and has a disfigured eye. Should I ask her out.
No.

1. If you do you're contributing to the hypergamy epidemic.

2. If you don't even find her attractive, what's the point?

If she hasn't shown interest in you over the entire time you've worked together you realistically shouldn't bother. It'll just reinforce your frustration when the rejection comes.

Boy you are going to get fired

If she hasn't shown interest in you over the entire time you've worked together you realistically shouldn't bother. It'll just reinforce your frustration when the rejection comes.
Good point, has she at least looked at you with a bit of interest? Do you happen to casually chat with her? If not, don't bother asking her, or at least try to do small talk with her and see how she reacts.

just contribute to hypergamy, bro

Don't give foids any validation.

Do it bro good luck

wtf 3 points lower......hmmmm

Getting rejected by a ugly foid is bad! Losing your job over one is worse. Getting #metoo'ed and going to jail is much worse.

GO FOR IT! - if she's shown any indication of interest.

No. You shouldn't lower your standards