Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AlphaDestiny made a video on how to be NT

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLxCAfg5x9Y[/video]

the most insecure youtuber ive seen

prob roidhead

If you're looking for advice like this, IT'S OVER.

[quote="It']
If you're looking for advice like this, IT'S OVER.
[/quote]

tbh i'm a very good speaker.

He needs to grow a thick beard or something. Looks like he suffers from babyface.

incelman said:
tbh i'm a very good speaker.

I'm laughing at AlphaDestiny cringe-worthy advice and fanbase. If you're good-looking she'll keep the conversation going.

[quote="It']

I'm laughing at AlphaDestiny cringe-worthy advice and fanbase. If you're good-looking she'll keep the conversation going.
[/quote]

This actually. I was talking with slut on the bus and she was leading/participating in the conversation to the point I couldn't keep up. I'm not gl but if a girl WANTS to talk to you she will talk to you and you won't have to overthink like an autist.

Holy fuck is this the same weightlifter autist? He looked way better before, but now he looks like a pathetic joke. He could do some pretty boy game at least if he did not start lifting.

chudur-budur said:
Holy fuck is this the same weightlifter autist? He looked way better before, but now he looks like a pathetic joke. He could do some pretty boy game at least if he did not start lifting.

He successfully looksmined. He looks like the virgin boy that would go to a hooker. Cute guy game maybe. You don't try be alpha with a face like that.

chudur-budur said:

Yeah his face looks worse now then it did back then. His facial hair is shit now and is clearly there to hide his jawline. Nose isn't that great, eye area is bad. and his hairline might be receding. Despite that I'll give him a 4/10 on his current face, in comparison to his old face which was a 5 or so. I think he's 5'5 too so he's clearly compensating and any girl can see it. Also look at the comments on his videos, he favorited a ton of them. Insecure manlet conned by PUA shit who is now conning others into looking as stupid as he does.

incelman said:
This actually. I was talking with slut on the bus and she was leading/participating in the conversation to the point I couldn't keep up. I'm not gl but if a girl WANTS to talk to you she will talk to you and you won't have to overthink like an autist.
Agreed, reading about how to become charismatic and applying PUA techniques in real life is a fucking waste.

back when he had hair

mikepence said:
Yeah his face looks worse now then it did back then. His facial hair is shit now and is clearly there to hide his jawline. Nose isn't that great, eye area is bad. and his hairline might be receding. Despite that I'll give him a 4/10 on his current face, in comparison to his old face which was a 5 or so. I think he's 5'5 too so he's clearly compensating and any girl can see it. Also look at the comments on his videos, he favorited a ton of them. Insecure manlet conned by PUA shit who is now conning others into looking as stupid as he does.

Wait what’s wrong with his eyes?

KoolmercenaryKid said:
mikepence said:
Wait what’s wrong with his eyes?

They look better before but in his recent videos they look dead and soulless. Also negative canthal tilt and mild prey eyes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUWtdKpZnEQ

[quote="It']
Agreed, reading about how to become charismatic and applying PUA techniques in real life is a fucking waste.
[/quote]

Exactly. This stuff either happens or not.

mikepence said:
They look better before but in his recent videos they look dead and soulless. Also negative canthal tilt and mild prey eyes.

Are “prey eyes”, human eyes that are rounded/circular?

KoolmercenaryKid said:
mikepence said:
Are “prey eyes”, human eyes that are rounded/circular?

Pretty much. His eyes aren't that round and big which is why I said mild but they're not the narrow, piercing eyes that women find ideal

If coping were an olympic sport, this guy would take Gold.

existentialhack said:
If coping were an olympic sport, this guy would take Gold.

He is a meme at this point

The fuck? He looks WAAAAY better in this vid, and it's only from 3 years ago! He's aged like dog shit.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
The fuck? He looks WAAAAY better in this vid, and it's only from 3 years ago! He's aged like dog shit.

My guess is facial bloat from bulking + accelerated aging from minoxidil is what did him in.

Framecel222 said:
My guess is facial bloat from bulking + accelerated aging from minoxidil is what did him in.

He said he's on minoxidil or are you just speculating?

If so then that's even sadder because he's lost so much hair in the past few years. Not just his hairline but you can tell he has some diffuse thinning going on in front as well.

Does he do steroids? That can accelerate hair loss and aging as well.

Maybe @incelman can answer these questions.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

If so then that's even sadder because he's lost so much hair in the past few years.  Not just his hairline but you can tell he has some diffuse thinning going on in front as well.  

Does he do steroids?  That can accelerate hair loss and aging as well.

He's said that he uses minoxidil on his beard to make it fuller. I'm not sure if he uses it on his hairline but I'd imagine using it on your beard is even worse in terms of collagen inhibition.

I don't think he uses steroids, his physique is impressive but he's a 5'5" turbomanlet who runs a permabulk and isn't particularly lean.

Framecel222 said:
He's said that he uses minoxidil on his beard to make it fuller.

Holy fuck, this guy is doing the very antithesis of looksmaxxing.

Even when I started minoxidil in 2007 I knew it could age your face which is why I was always careful not to get any on my face. I always applied it with my head hanging off my bed and I always kept my head hanging back for 5 minutes to avoid it running down my face. Sometimes a little bit would run down my forehead but I'd quickly wipe it off and thoroughly wipe my whole face with a salicylic acid pad afterwards.

meanwhile:

https://lookism.net/Thread-ITT-Trolling-tinder-sloots-with-lookism-thread-titles

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Holy fuck, this guy is doing the very antithesis of looksmaxxing.

Even when I started minoxidil in 2007 I knew it could age your face which is why I was always careful not to get any on my face. I always applied it with my head hanging off my bed and I always kept my head hanging back for 5 minutes to avoid it running down my face. Sometimes a little bit would run down my forehead but I'd quickly wipe it off and thoroughly wipe my whole face with a salicylic acid pad afterwards.

Does minoxidil only inhibit collagen production in the spots it touches? I've been considering using it as a preventative measure for Norwooding but I'm paranoid about wrinkles and whatnot.

And I agree, he's looksminned really hard considering his beard STILL looks like shit. He should've gone in the opposite direction and tried to run cute boy game. He doesn't have the alpha slayer phenotype at all.

Alpha destiny is really insecure and autistic as fuck lol everytime some people say something about his hair or beard he will immediatly change it. Now he even wants to do a big cut but he was preaching all the time BEAR-MODE BEAR-MODE is the way to go. Too much cope.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
The fuck?  He looks WAAAAY better in this vid, and it's only from 3 years ago!  He's aged like dog shit.

Roids

Ryo_Hazuki said:

If so then that's even sadder because he's lost so much hair in the past few years.  Not just his hairline but you can tell he has some diffuse thinning going on in front as well.  

Does he do steroids?  That can accelerate hair loss and aging as well.

He has admitted taking minoxidil so that he grows his BEARD because being bald with a beard is more alpha

undeadcel said:
Alpha destiny is really insecure and autistic as fuck lol everytime some people say something about his hair or beard he will immediatly change it. Now he even wants to do a big cut but he was preaching all the time BEAR-MODE BEAR-MODE is the way to go. Too much cope.

I like how he has created a world of copes like:

1.Being bald=alpha

2.Having a beard=alpha

3,Havign abig round ass=alpha

4.Being fat=alpha