Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alpha incel. Do you think such a thing exists?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It seems like an oxymoron, doesn't it? Alpha incel.

I believe, however, that there is indeed such a thing.

An attractive male acting alpha is seen as confident, a leader, a go-getter who doesn't take shit. Naturally, this is the halo effect in practice.

An incel acting like an alpha would be perceived as something else though. An outcast, a creep, a bully, a misogynist and a misanthrope. So, in a way, an incel that has an alpha personality is slowly turned into an omega (definition), solely because of his looks.

An attractive male acting alpha is seen as confident, a leader, a go-getter who doesn't take shit. Naturally, this is the halo effect in practice.

An incel acting like an alpha would be perceived as something else though. An outcast, a creep, a bully, a misogynist and a misanthrope. So, in a way, an incel that has an alpha personality is slowly turned into an omega (definition), solely because of his looks.

When a Chad kicks off & bullies he's seen as the Alpha & Dominant Male.

When an Incel HITS BACK he is seen as a whiny self entitled misogynist creep.

Therefore.

No chance.

It's just low inhib incel. Can't be alpha without strong genes

Are you one of them?

Are you one of them?
No I'm just a bipolar weirdo with an anger problem that only shows up when it bottles up and needs to erupt.

If you act alpha as an incel you will always be a creep, no way around it. It will also damn you to being the villain in any situation

Strong genes? So you're saying that an alpha personality can't be exhibited by an ugly individual?
If you act alpha as an incel you will always be a creep, no way around it. It will also damn you to being the villain in any situation
That's what I'm asking. Is alpha just a state of mind, that can be possessed by an incel, or is it something exclusive to attractive males, as in - you can only be alpha if society sees you as such?

Strong genes? So you're saying that an alpha personality can't be exhibited by an ugly individual?
Alpha isn't a personality. Alpha is a status.

Alpha - a man tending to assume a dominant or domineering role in social or professional situations. What if an incel had these tendencies of being dominant. Technically, he could have an alpha mentality, but he wouldn't be recognized as alpha by others.

I am very confident in most situations. When foids are concerned, I'm confident they will find me repulsive.

This is quite true if an ugly man does something can attractive individual does it is deemed as evil simply due to looks. I fucking hate how chads can get away with shit that ever male does normally.

“Alpha” is a physical characteristic and just a code word for genetically superior. The only people who think “Alpha” is a state of mind are red pill copers and foreverbetas. If you 6’4 with a masculine frame and face you can never be a beta. There are no alpha incels unless there is some 6’5 mental chadcel who has the mind of an autist, in actuality is a vocel alpha and not an incel.

Only tall and good looking guys can be alpha.

Alpha - a man tending to assume a dominant or domineering role in social or professional situations. What if an incel had these tendencies of being dominant. Technically, he could have an alpha mentality, but he wouldn't be recognized as alpha by others.
Again, he could act alpha, but he isn't actually alpha. From your own post, an alpha gets a dominant position in society. Being confident (what you call alpha personality) is one part, backing up the confidence with superior genetics is the other

I bet there is some high T confident incels.
For. eg: @iKillCucks

Again, he could act alpha, but he isn't actually alpha. From your own post, an alpha gets a dominant position in society. Being confident (what you call alpha personality) is one part, backing up the confidence with superior genetics is the other
Can he back it up with other things? Maybe physical strength, aggression. Basically, a smart ogre.

I'm low inhibcel dunno what you'd call it

Can he back it up with other things? Maybe physical strength, aggression. Basically, a smart ogre.
Again, he could act alpha, but he isn't actually alpha. Fom your own post, an alpha gets a dominant position in society. Being confident (what you call alpha personality) is one part, backing up the confidence with superior genetics is the other
This has happened before you know.. people have strayed from society and made their own societies to prey upon the society that they despise. The Golden Age of Piracy has happened before and if things continue on the path we can see it continuing on.. then a Golden Age of Inceldom could theoretically happen, it just feels right to me.. it has to culminate to something.

Massive social change is usually followed by incredible unrest.. there is only so much "It's [current year here] man, just chill" that a man can take before he ups sticks and goes into darker past times. With other like minded men.

Perhaps that's possible. Historically for sure it happened. It all depends on what society merits the most , and right now it's face.

There is no such thing as a "alpha personality", this ir r/TRP tier shit.

Alpha male = Male desired by females and disputed between them.

It has nothing to do with physical strength or fighting skills, its about looks.

Alpha = Chad. So no, an incel can never be alpha, at least not in the correct sense of the word.

Yes bro.

Alpha male is about your behavior and how you carry yourself, not about looks. That doesn’t mean girls will be attracted to you though, obviously.

Yes bro.

Alpha male is about your behavior and how you carry yourself, not about looks. That doesn’t mean girls will be attracted to you though, obviously.
Lol imagine believing this. Alpha = being the most desirable man to women, behavior has nothing to do with it.

a gymaxxxed incel with fighting skills will be a sigma male, he wont get pussy, but he can fuck up all the alpha males and that is my plan I going to make them pay, I'm going to make them give themselves their last blowjob while I broke their spine in half

people appreciate an incel and consider him alpha only when he demands nothing from no one, perfectly deprecates himself, perfectly defuses all tensions around him (imagine a fat guy making jokes about his big fat belly with just the right timing) and generally caters to normies while pretending to be aloof about it
but most importantly makes no demands or non-joking moves on the femaloids, that's """"ALPHA""" for an unattractive man

Just be tall, have a doable frame and go hard at the gym/roids and voilà, you're an "alpha incel" now if you have an ugly face.

There is no such thing as a "alpha personality", this ir r/TRP tier shit.

Alpha male = Male desired by females and disputed between them.

It has nothing to do with physical strength or fighting skills, its about looks.

Alpha = Chad. So no, an incel can never be alpha, at least not in the correct sense of the word.

That looks like those "Real" guys, I do not know if you've met.

Just look at what happened to confident manlets.

There will always be incels who are of better genetic quality than the rest. BrendoEEE and eggman are natural leaders, and in my view alpha-incels.

No.
Giphy

AlphaDestiny. :feelskek:

This tbh. Only difference is that chad gets laughs while incel gets laughed at

Technically, Wizards (oldcels who gave up on women) are alpha incels, in a way that they are fully MGTOW and don't really have interest in relationships and women because they aren't desperate as they probably don't have intense sexual urges.
As long as they aren't massive copers, have an actual job, have normie tastes and act like a normie, depite of being sexless and unattractive, they are "alpha" incels.

Yeah. Elliot Rodger was that.

Chad doesn't have to act alpha, he IS alpha. And he usually does not stoop to belittling betas and incels provided that everyone knows his place.

OTOH, an incel who tries to fraud will be quite rightly seen as a weak phaggot overcompensating for his insecurities. Turbo manlets are by far the worst, JFL trying to act dominant and masculine when you're 5'2" and your mouth comes up to a normie's crotch. :p

They thought that i was rude sociopath. Had i good look they thought of me in positive way. Confidence makes you look as psychopat if you are ill looking. No amount of will power and confidence did help me to to succed coz i looked bad.
When you confident but ill looking they percevie you as a criminal as a dangerous weirdo.
But when you confident asshole but good looking everybody greet your aerogance.
That is it.

I believe there are also Incels with lots of foids running after them. JFL.
You really must be extremely autistic or have some very serious mental illnesses to be an Incel as a chad, and even then, they are more favored than most of us on this site.

There's incels who are strong and won't take shit from anyone, but if looks = alpha, then no

Chadfishman Aka @catfishman

“Alpha incel”

That’s an oxymoron.

This and the personality based off of that status
Technically, Wizards (oldcels who gave up on women) are alpha incels, in a way that they are fully MGTOW and don't really have interest in relationships and women because they aren't desperate as they probably don't have intense sexual urges.
As long as they aren't massive copers, have an actual job, have normie tastes and act like a normie, depite of being sexless and unattractive, they are "alpha" incels.
COPE THEY WERE SENT THEIR OWN WAY BECAUSE FOIDS DEEMED THEIR GENETICS UNFIT FOR REPRODUCTION. Fucking wish i was a mod to ban these low iqcels on sight

This and the personality based off of that status

COPE THEY WERE SENT THEIR OWN WAY BECAUSE FOIDS DEEMED THEIR GENETICS UNFIT FOR REPRODUCTION. Fucking wish i was a mod to ban these low iqcels on sight

Yes? I didn't deny they went their own way because of rejection over looks. What I meant is that there are individuals that became Blackpilled and started embracing the Whitepill: they know that the Blackpill is real, but chooses to find a good life without women and relationships regardless.