Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Alpha fucks, beta bucks

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★
This is reality guys :

If one likes to read, he shall read my stories on how I fucked his wife with my 12inch BBC. You study, I fuck. Wear your glasses nerd, I wear my condom. Write 1000 programs in all possible programming languages while I program your wife with the one and only Tyrone language to automatically submit to my huge cock every time she sees me. While you were wiping your sweats when you were writing your dissertations, I was wiping your wife’s hot cunt after giving her the pounding of her life.

IT cucks would be like “ Oh no. It’s a redpill cope. “ Nah nigga, it’s reality and that’s how the real world operates

IT cucks would be like “ Oh no. It’s a redpill cope. “ Nah nigga, it’s reality and that’s how the real world operates
Imagine calling anyone else a cuck after posting
If one likes to read, he shall read my stories on how I fucked his wife with my 12inch BBC. You study, I fuck. Wear your glasses nerd, I wear my condom. Write 1000 programs in all possible programming languages while I program your wife with the one and only Tyrone language to automatically submit to my huge cock every time she sees me. While you were wiping your sweats when you were writing your dissertations, I was wiping your wife’s hot cunt after giving her the pounding of her life.

I’m the bull
jennifer-lawrence-pretty.gif

>faggotry
Crawl back to the hole you came from, crustacean crwature.

The sad and cruel truth of reality

The sad and cruel truth of reality
This world is cruel brocel. It’s extremely brutal to live if you’re subhuman, and the weak would’ve been bullied to death if there were no laws in this soyciety