Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Alpha dates Beta marries. Alpha fucks Beta bucks.

JFL

Gl tbh
Failoed by eye area and mouth

I bet she already has a bodycount of 100...what a roastie...her vagina must be like a publicly used condom. She is fed up riding chad cock and had to settle for a sub5 to not end up as a spinster:feelspuke:

I bet she already has a bodycount of 100...what a roastie...her vagina must be like a publicly used condom. She is fed up riding chad cock and had to settle for a sub5 to not end up as a spinster:feelspuke:

What does her retarded husband think of this video??? Does he really think that she immediatly starded feeling attracted to short guys????? Did he believe that despite being less attractive he has a "better personality"?

The obinoxious tall brutes that used to fuck her gave her nothing more than their body in exchange for her sex and affection. I bet her husband gives tons of emotional support, housework and money to her to have sex once per month.

After the baby is born, they Will have sex once or twice PER YEAR!!!!!

And before any IT fool says that "relationships goes much beyond sex": SHE PROBABLY DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HIM, he gets no sex, no emotional support, no NOTHING from her.

Somebody please send him the link of this discussion.

Last edited: