Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Alpha / Beta / Omega. What are you?

What are you?

• Total voters
SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
How do you see yourself?

I'd consider myself an Omega. The opposite of an Alpha and I'm also a person who neither does lead nor follow. I'm a complete loner who sets his own goals.

I am ugly. That's it.

Doubt anyone here is an alpha tbh

Doubt anyone here is an alpha tbh
Well, you can be at a manager position if you Qualificationmaxxed or even be the boss of the company if you careermaxxed. Then you're an Alpha but then again, there is no career for your face.

omega, awkward at social interactions, cant stand up for myself, cant take risk, etc.

between beta and omega

I'm an asian beta male cuck

How do you see yourself?

I'd consider myself an Omega. The opposite of an Alpha and I'm also a person who neither does lead nor follow. I'm a complete loner who sets his own goals.

I think red-pill LARPers call that a sigma male, who is more or less outside of the hierarchy but not an outcast. Omega is just lowest of the low.

Beta. Saying you're omega is cringe btw because that means you're a coping beta with particularly bad social skills and/or zero self awareness.
Omega is a made up nonsense word in this particular context I'm saying

I am nothing. I don't even have goals. I'm just an angry violent man who wants to sit on his bed all day

I don't have a social group so Omega

I am like a 0 no gains or loss will be made whether im alive or dead so yeah definitely an Omega

Crossbreed of alpha and omega. I have zero beta traits except my ugly face, if those can be correlated with one another.

Crossbreed of alpha and omega.
Same. I am an introverted loner, but I am still dominant and always act in my self-interest. I am just not charismatic and extroverted enough to have any “followers”.