Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Alpha/Beta Is The Biggest Cope For Red Pillers

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
These guys are coping hard they believe that the key to success with women is being ALPHA. They think if you adopt alpha male traits you will become attractive to women. They think that the beta guy is failing with women because he has beta male traits. They don't realize that if you are an unnatractive, low status guy you cannot be alpha and adopting these alpha traits will do nothing for you because these women are rejecting these guys based on their looks. A good looking guy can be as alpha or beta as he wants it doesn't make any difference women will still be attracted to him the key to success with women is looks not your personality traits. Some people like to say alpha chad but not every chad is alpha there are beta chads and they still have access to beautiful women.

I mostly agree.

When people tell me that human alpha males are a myth, I tell them I define alpha male as a man who is very attractive to women. Behavior is more of a consequence to the positive feedback they receive than the other way around. Alpha may be a bit misleading of term, which is why we refer to attractive men as Chad, rather than alpha. Right?

I saw a really weird and awkward guy give a presentation in my college class. But he looked like a chad. The next week in class he was holding hands with the big booty white bitch I was lusting over in the same class. I guess after his presentation she figured he was dumb enough for her to easily control.