Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Alpha/beta behavior is contingent upon looks

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
My sister's ex-boyfriend was a narcissistic Chad who was homeless and lived in his car. He was described as having "a face like a movie star," and I used to hear him fucking my sister in her bedroom, after sneaking through the window.

But then he started balding, my sister dumped him, and for years afterwards she would receive desperate love letters and gifts in the mail from him. It was incredibly awe-inspiring to see the humiliation of a deadbeat Chad.

Last edited:
My sister's ex-boyfriend was a narcissistic Chad who was homeless and lived in his car. He was described as having a "face like a movie star," and I used to hear him fucking my sister in her bedroom, after sneaking through the window.

But then he started balding, and my sister dumped him. Then for years afterwards she would receive desperate love letters and gifts in the mail from him. It was incredibly brutal yet inspiring to see the humiliation of a deadbeat Chad.
based story with a happy ending tbh
handsome men and foids are the most narcissistic people in society.

It's over for balding chads

Meanwhile we are told to gymmaxx, studymaxx and careermaxx till the death so m'lady might start considering us.

[JFL]

It all went downhill from when I started balding

based story with a happy ending tbh
handsome men and foids are the most narcissistic people in society.
Narcissism is something that everybody inherently has, and it's only through becoming humbled by the world that it is eradicated.

Hence a good looking narcissistic Chad who was an "asshole" slayer vis-a-vis my sister became a "beta male" with a oneitis for her, once he started balding.

Last edited:
I've seen ugly "alpha" guys a lot before. They're usually black or gymcels or ogres.

I've seen ugly "alpha" guys a lot before. They're usually black or gymcels or ogres.
In this case, they know that they are inherently worthless, and compensate for it with an exterior facade of toughness.

In this case, they know that they are inherently worthless, and compensate for it with an exterior facade of toughness.
Maybe the cucks think they're worthless, but the high t ones are just low inhib and don't give a fuck. A lot of times their low inhibness and criminal activity get them laid.

Maybe the cucks think they're worthless, but the high t ones are just low inhib and don't give a fuck. A lot of times their low inhibness and criminal activity get them laid.
Yes, the psychopathic types definitely get laid, and abundantly rewarded by foids for their "confident" personaliteeheees.

Homeless narcissistic Chads and psychopathic criminals slay pussies, but we're supposed to prosocially "improve" ourselves for the benefit of soyciety :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I refuse to accept this servile, slavish position in the social hierarchy that's been allotted to me tbhngl.

Meanwhile we are told to gymmaxx, studymaxx and careermaxx till the death so m'lady might start considering us.

[JFL]
I wish we lived in a world where this was facilitated and we could apply ourselves to hard work with dignity.

But we don't live in such a world. Just LDAR.

Last edited:

I strongly doubt this is what's going through their mind lmfao

I strongly doubt this is what's going through their mind lmfao
It entirely depends. Some "alpha" groids are completely retarded and have no self-critical thoughts ever pop into their minds.

But the other ones know they're LARPing deep inside. It depends on if they have the IQs to run an internal monologue or not.

Yes, the psychopathic types definitely get laid, and rewarded by foids for their "confident" personaliteeheees.

Homeless narcissistic Chads and psychopathic criminals slay pussies, but we're supposed to prosocially "improve" ourselves for the benefit of soyciety :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I refuse to accept this servile, slavish position in the social hierarchy that's been allotted to me tbhngl.

I wish we lived in a world where this was facilitated and we could apply ourselves to hard work with dignity.

But we don't live in such a world. Just LDAR.

The only conclusion is what you said :

> I refuse to accept this servile, slavish position in the social hierarchy that's been allotted to me tbhngl.

We should stop paying taxes, stop working beyond a certain amount of time. We might be further penalized but who cares, our DNA is already rejected and that's all that matters.

Yes, the psychopathic types definitely get laid, and rewarded by foids for their "confident" personaliteeheees.

Homeless narcissistic Chads and psychopathic scum slay pussies, but we're supposed to prosocially "improve" ourselves for the benefit of soyciety :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Being a good tax paying citizen as a non-chad in this soyciety is the most cucked thing you can do. There's no way a weak, non-chad, high inhib guy in the west can get a foid even half his looksmatch if he doesn't have a lot of money. They will just keep gas lighting those guys and tell them they need to shower and change their personalities, so they can keep being tax slaves and follow cucked laws until they become too old to change things.

We should stop paying taxes, stop working beyond a certain amount of time. We might be further penalized but who cares, our DNA is already rejected and that's all that matters.
I have been making attempts to revive Cynic philosophy, which encourages LDARing through homelessness if you have no other options through which to LDAR.

There are certainly more fun experiences to be had as a homeless traveler than as a lonely wageslave, tbh. Your consumer copes are your chains.

Being a good tax paying citizen as a non-chad in this soyciety is the most cucked thing you can do. There's no way a weak, non-chad, high inhib guy in the west can get a foid even half his looksmatch if he doesn't have a lot of money. They will just keep gas lighting those guys and tell them they need to shower and change their personalities, so they can keep being tax slaves and follow cucked laws until they become too old to change things.
Exactly. They just want us to keep running on the hamster wheel which powers them, until we die.

Stop thinking. Start acting. Grind 24/7. Then, maybe, just maybe, you can be rewarded with an elderly landwhale who used to get chokefucked by narcissistic Chad, and thrown against the wall and beaten by psychopathic Chad, when she was younger and skinnier.

Last edited:
Exactly. They just want us to keep running on the hamster wheel which powers them, until we die.

Stop thinking. Start acting. Grind 24/7. Then, maybe, just maybe, you can be rewarded with a landwhale who used to get chokefucked by narcissistic Chad, and thrown against the wall and beaten by psychopathic Chad, when she was younger and skinnier.
Their shitty tactics won't work for much longer since more men are getting blackpilled and uncucked. I can't wait to see men finally become fed up of this cucked enslavement and bullying they're putting us through.

Their shitty tactics won't work for much longer since more men are getting blackpilled and uncucked. I can't wait to see men finally become fed up of this cucked enslavement and bullying they're putting us through.
In this connection, it is interesting to see how concerned soys are about the spread of incel sentiments on teenager boards.

They are hardly concerned about dark triad Chad selling drugs to kids at the high school, and fucking the freshman girls he finds. But when blackpillers explain the reality of an average high school male's sexual immiseration, this is insidious and tantamount to sedition, and evidence of "pedophilia," no less, JFL.

Soys should be scared tho, tbhngl.

Last edited:
Looks are everything, game is gigacope

If balding can wreck you that means you aren't a true Chad, tbh.

If balding can wreck you that means you aren't a true Chad, tbh.
This Chad was of the pretty-boy variety, of which hair is an essential component, rather than the highly sexually dimorphic variety.

Cope, Balding wrecks everyone including chad.
No that is severe cope, having a top tier skull is essential for being Chad. Frauding with hair is like frauding with make up, massive cope.

In this connection, it is interesting to see how concerned soys are about the spread of incel sentiments on teenager boards.

They are hardly concerned about dark triad Chad selling drugs to kids at the high school, and fucking the freshman girls he finds. But when blackpillers explain the reality of a high school student's sexual immiseration, this is insidious and tantamount to the spreading of sedition, and evidence of "pedophilia," no less, JFL.

Soys should be scared, tbhngl.
High iq. They even call us terrorists just for the things we post online. They don't say anything about violent criminals and gang members, but they think it's their duty to stop us from blackpilling young non-chads.

No that is severe cope, having a top tier skull is essential for being Chad. Frauding with hair is like frauding with make up, massive cope.

Saying a chad can't be chad because he would look worse bald is cope.

Saying a chad can't be chad because he would look worse bald is cope.
Not sure if I'm too high to understand this correctly, but it seems like you agree with me, no? If balding hurts your SMV more than a point or so, you are subhuman tbh.

Not sure if I'm too high to understand this correctly, but it seems like you agree with me, no? If balding hurts your SMV more than a point or so, you are subhuman tbh.
Huh. I guess I do. Sorry brocel

20200312 143641

I have been making attempts to revive Cynic philosophy, which encourages LDARing through homelessness if you have no other options through which to LDAR.

You should make an effortpost about cynic philosophy and its modern application. Or could you recommend some literature?