Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel alot of the stuff in society is meant to throw you off balance

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
could be lifefuel depending on how you look at it.

it starts from interracial stuff on TV, to slut walks, to abortion laws, to gun laws, to mass immigration.
i just had a revelation that alot of this stuff is designed to put you on edge.
want proof of this? go to any relationship column on any website. all of those articles are meant to make you upset in some way or another.
we live in a giant theater basically, none of this reality is real. - every news piece you see is meant to throw you off balance and degrade you even more

go to the geopolitics section and see how much stuff is written about north korea or iran, but at the end of the day nothing happens. why is that?

we're fortunate in a way that we're ruled by people that will make an attempt at a bloody overthrow of their hegemony inevitable

we're fortunate in a way that we're ruled by people that will make an attempt at a bloody overthrow of their hegemony inevitable
only because we'll fall off the EROI cliff and have no food

only because we'll fall off the EROI cliff and have no food
that will certainly add fuel to the fire of discontent already burning in most people's heart at that point

that will certainly add fuel to the fire of discontent already burning in most people's heart at that point
It's actually far more gruesome than this. Think less guillotining outside the palace of Versailles because nobody can afford bread, and more just mass starvation while glowniggers and billionaires retreat to their armed bunkers

for every unit of energy we spend on extracting oil, we generally get at least twenty back because it doesn't take that much to extract it. That's a net energy return on investment of 20 times to spend on all kinds of things like heating, transportation. All the of energy required to sustain modern life amounts to a pre-industrial person having a swarm of servants putting in labour for them, the Roman empire was built off of less efficient pre-industrial human slavery and I assure you the average person lived in below African-level conditions.

Some of the less retarded (reliant on rare Earth metals) approaches, like harvesting uranium from the ocean using fibrous material that basically filters it out and turns it into yellowcake (google it), currently have an estimated EROI of about 4.

Hydroelectricity is pretty good but limited by geography. What happens when we have less net energy to spend on all sorts of economic activities, from manufacturing, to running computers, to growing and transporting food? The population is still growing so the availability of all of those things per capita probably starts to go down. This doesn't jive well with the framework of the system. This isn't even considering the fact that people are reliant on healthcare, public education, welfare, etc.

Most densely populated areas, such as New York State which can only feed 20-30% of its present population assuming maximum agricultural efficiency, cannot feed themselves. What would happen if the cost of food were to triple? I'm sure the industrial processes that keep the physical apparatuses of the system running will be prioritised over the average urbanite too, so I wouldn't be surprised if all of your bills and expenses go up by an order of magnitude.

As you already know, discoveries of oil are already petering out. Demand is still increasing. The sheer amount of energy that oil has allowed to be demanded in the first place will not be covered in a hundred years by renewable energy. The resources required for the third world to attain a first world standard of living like they're trying to do aren't just very finite, they don't exist.

Currently estimated lithium reserves aren't enough to electrify every car on Earth, let alone our entire transportation infrastructure. You might say that this is fine, as current reserves are depleted it will become economically viable to go after shittier lithium, but do remember that shittier lithium is more energy intensive to extract and this comes at a time when we are kind of short on that.

It doesn't take a genius to see that the numbers don't add up. People are going to starve to death. Hell, people reading this are going to starve to death.

It's actually far more gruesome than this. Think less guillotining outside the palace of Versailles because nobody can afford bread, and more just mass starvation while glowniggers and billionaires retreat to their armed bunkers
View attachment 122662
for every unit of energy we spend on extracting oil, we generally get at least twenty back because it doesn't take that much to extract it. That's a net energy return on investment of 20 times to spend on all kinds of things like heating, transportation. All the of energy required to sustain modern life amounts to a pre-industrial person having a swarm of servants putting in labour for them, the Roman empire was built off of less efficient pre-industrial human slavery and I assure you the average person lived in below African-level conditions.

Some of the less retarded (reliant on rare Earth metals) approaches, like harvesting uranium from the ocean using fibrous material that basically filters it out and turns it into yellowcake (google it), currently have an estimated EROI of about 4.

View attachment 122668

Hydroelectricity is pretty good but limited by geography. What happens when we have less net energy to spend on all sorts of economic activities, from manufacturing, to running computers, to growing and transporting food? The population is still growing so the availability of all of those things per capita probably starts to go down. This doesn't jive well with the framework of the system. This isn't even considering the fact that people are reliant on healthcare, public education, welfare, etc.

Most densely populated areas, such as New York State which can only feed 20-30% of its present population assuming maximum agricultural efficiency, cannot feed themselves. What would happen if the cost of food were to triple? I'm sure the industrial processes that keep the physical apparatuses of the system running will be prioritised over the average urbanite too, so I wouldn't be surprised if all of your bills and expenses go up by an order of magnitude.

View attachment 122669
As you already know, discoveries of oil are already petering out. Demand is still increasing. The sheer amount of energy that oil has allowed to be demanded in the first place will not be covered in a hundred years by renewable energy. The resources required for the third world to attain a first world standard of living like they're trying to do aren't just very finite, they don't exist.

Currently estimated lithium reserves aren't enough to electrify every car on Earth, let alone our entire transportation infrastructure. You might say that this is fine, as current reserves are depleted it will become economically viable to go after shittier lithium, but do remember that shittier lithium is more energy intensive to extract and this comes at a time when we are kind of short on that.

It doesn't take a genius to see that the numbers don't add up. People are going to starve to death. Hell, people reading this are going to starve to death.
high IQ stuff. This is why I'm moving out of the city and into some rural area somewhere, probably in eastern Europe, where I can grow my own food and become largely self sufficient. All of these things you just mention will result in people taking to the streets and society will cease to function on every level. My prediction is that there will be a regression back to clan society, where smaller groups coordinate and assist each other in their own survival, the most successful of which, once the smoke has cleared and millions of useless niggercattle that wouldn't know how to grow an edible plant if so their pathetic lives depended on it have died, will eventually go unto shape society in accordance with their ideological framework

View attachment 122662

View attachment 122668

View attachment 122669

High IQ. Ps people are starving to death now.

High IQ. Ps people are starving to death now.
In the first world though? It's not that many compared to what's coming.
high IQ stuff. This is why I'm moving out of the city and into some rural area somewhere, probably in eastern Europe, where I can grow my own food and become largely self sufficient. All of these things you just mention will result in people taking to the streets and society will cease to function on every level. My prediction is that there will be a regression back to clan society, where smaller groups coordinate and assist each other in their own survival, the most successful of which, once the smoke has cleared and millions of useless niggercattle that wouldn't know how to grow an edible plant if so their pathetic lives depended on it have died, will eventually go unto shape society in accordance with their ideological framework
Good luck bro, I hope you know what you're doing.
Don't die on me.

Last edited:
That is how (((media))) works. It is all about brainwashing.

meant to make you upset in some way or another.
false. youre only get pissed by ((that stuff)) because youre not a delusional normie. normtards soak that shit up and would gladly raise a family of nigger refugee kids etc.