Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Alot of foid mothers know jack shit about nutrition

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
My nephew (3 yrs old) is underweight, it's a fact, i can tell by how he looks naturally, semi hollow eyes, pale, skinny asf, ribs and some bones showing. Today i had a conversation with his mother. She follows the the pharmaceutical industry guidelines like a slave. Follows some kind of graph thinking it's okay for a 3 year old to weight 32 lbs. He is taller for a 3 year old (3ft7) which is a 4-5 year olds height. In my opinion he should get as much calories/nutrients as a 4-5 year old. Today she told me he had pasta and broccolli as his main meal. It's an involuntarily, unaware vegan meal. She actually said that he will get all the nutrients he needed from pasta and broccoli (completely mentally ill and low IQ foid) and she asked him if he's well and happy: (no response from her son) She obviously knows nothing about nutrition. He also has microwaved porridge with almond milk every single fucking evening. (another unaware vegan meal)

I don't care if you're a vegancel reading this. Children needs iron, zink and B12, saturated animal fat and kolesterol. You can't get those from pasta and broccoli. I didn't confront her because i would potentially get kicked out since she follows the plant based diet like a slave. I would love to live in a tent rather than a low IQ foids basement but unfortunately it's cold here in Swedistan. My nephew also said he wanted "chicken candy". The mother got confused and didn't know what that meant. I told her that he probably wants chicken drumsticks twice but i got no response from the vegan slave mother. I can't believe how foids or even males like my brother can be so fucking oblivious when it comes to nutrition and children. Thinking that they can thrive on a high carb, low fat semi vegan diet. He did eat a hamburger today. Probably the only meat based meal but i'm not sure if it was vegan or not.

I wrote to my brother about his diet and the importance of saturated animal fat and kolesterol, vitamin A, D, B12, iron and zink but all he gave me was a thumbs up, which means he don't give a fuck about his sons health and would rather let the slave mother handle his poor health. His son also has a milk protein allergy as well as a speech delay due to either a poor diet, vaccines or the toxic body from the mother since she ate to many pills or took snuff during pregnancy. His two sisters are pretty much fine but they could be better and a lot stronger though. As an incel i feel sorry for the son but in one way i also feel it's natures punishment for the parents. I don't really respect them in many ways. I think they are low IQ human beings who deseve it. What do you think? Should i confront them about their sons health or just let nature show it's wrath until they actually realize how low IQ they are?

I swear if the children followed my diet for a month they would all become chads and stacies in the future. Of course that will never happen because the parents are low IQ.

I told my mother 10 times to feed my younger siblings heatlhy food, but that dumb foid is too dumb to listen and my siblings will reap what she sow :feelshaha:

It's because women always get everything with no effort.
They're so used to being useless

kids in america eat mostly hotdogs and sketti

Better yet just sneak the kid some actual food, I bet you once he tastes actual food he won't want to eat the mother's food anymore. Throughout history, denying ppl meat has always been about controlling them. My mom was super low IQ with me growing up, she fed me mostly pasta and hotdogs with the odd carrot because 'I wouldn't eat anything else'. Lazy piece of shit just didn't want to actually parent. Only cook nutritious food and the kid won't have a choice but to eat nutritious food.

My mom was super low IQ with me growing up, she fed me mostly pasta and hotdogs with the odd carrot because 'I wouldn't eat anything else'. Lazy piece of shit just didn't want to actually parent
very similar to my experience growing up

Better yet just sneak the kid some actual food, I bet you once he tastes actual food he won't want to eat the mother's food anymore. Throughout history, denying ppl meat has always been about controlling them. My mom was super low IQ with me growing up, she fed me mostly pasta and hotdogs with the odd carrot because 'I wouldn't eat anything else'. Lazy piece of shit just didn't want to actually parent. Only cook nutritious food and the kid won't have a choice but to eat nutritious food.
Same. That nephew may end up trucel posting here in 15 years

ouch it's over for that kidcel. future manlet framelet :feelscry:
imagine dooming your kid to a life of trueceldom because of your sjw meme diet

ouch it's over for that kidcel. future manlet framelet :feelscry:
imagine dooming your kid to a life of trueceldom because of your sjw meme diet
This is what pisses me off the most... Hurting young kids for "muh veganism points" :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:. Thank god my mom was based and actually made me eat real food as a kid. If not, I would be a sub 5'5" turbo framecel right now.

This is what pisses me off the most... Hurting young kids for "muh veganism points" :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:. Thank god my mom was based and actually made me eat real food as a kid. If not, I would be a sub 5'5" turbo framecel right now.
hey look on the bright side, at least she's not making him transition

yo man can you hook me up with this diet. i eat like shit

Similar crap to when I was growing up, look up indian vegetarianism. Evil mother-fucking parents, ruined my growth, because of cultural idiocy. Luckily I eat meat now.

A lot of misinformed people out there