Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Alopecia universalis is the worst joke nature could do to a man

Mark5336

Mark5336

I wish you hadn't done that.
Like, seriously. Not only you lose the hair of the top of the scalp, you lose all your head hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, beard... You'll look like a cursed alien.

I would go nuts if this shit happened to me. It's ragefuel and the worst luck in the world.

Like, seriously. Not only you lose the hair of the top of the scalp, you lose all your head hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, beard... You'll look like a cursed alien.

I would go nuts if this shit happened to me. It's ragefuel and the worst luck in the world.
45921b5b b1d6 4089 923f 44d922516337

Me if it ever happened to me

Brutal, Can you get finasteride or something to reverse this?

Brutal, Can you get finasteride or something to reverse this?
No, your own immune system is targeting your hair follicles and nuking them.

I hate not having my chin symmetrically forward and I hate even more that it has to be a manlet. As for my hair, it's rotten anyway.

I hate not having my chin symmetrically forward and I hate even more that it has to be a manlet. As for my hair, it's rotten anyway.
Just shave it bra, rock a beard and get ripped :soy:

Just shave it bra, rock a beard and get ripped :soy:
Just be confident brah… Girls care about body and game more than face or height brah, were all gonna make it brah :chad::chad::chad::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Wear nice suits and pick up contract killing as a job.

Agent 47maxx :feelsYall:

Wear nice suits and pick up contract killing as a job.

Agent 47maxx :feelsYall:
Yeah, if you have the skull of a warrior it may work. But if you have the skull of an average dude, you're doomed.