Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alongside the Battle of Tours ( 732 ), the siege of Constantinople ( 717-718 ) is the most important battle which stopped Islamic expansion in Europe.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Muslims had overwhelming power with 120000 soldiers and 1,800 ( or even 5000 ) warships.
Defenders of Constantinople had much smaller army - 15000. Byzantium also called Bulgarians for help.
Khan Tervel possibly baptized in Orthodox faith arrived with 12000 warriors and eventually Muslim forces were crushed.

So Khan Tervel can be considered one of Christian Europe saviours.

VIK 0444

View: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGtkMjjYov0

Muslims had overwhelming power with 120000 soldiers and 1,800 ( or even 5000 ) warships.
Defenders of Constantinople had much smaller army - 15000. Byzantium also called Bulgarians for help.
Khan Tervel possibly baptized in Orthodox faith arrived with 12000 warriors and eventually Muslim forces were crushed.

So Khan Tervel can be considered one of Christian Europe saviours.

View attachment 1178325

View: Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGtkMjjYov0

you seem to have a biased view of history.

Vienna (1683) was the other big one.

1200px-Schultz_John_III_Sobieski.jpg

gun1a.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT0004762443321-e1552683980622.jpg

Vienna (1683) was the other big one.

1200px-Schultz_John_III_Sobieski.jpg

gun1a.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT0004762443321-e1552683980622.jpg
Not just Vienna. There were many battles but I meant early European history when Christian Europe was still forming.

Without the bulgarians, Bizantine would've collapsed since Charlemagne and the Pope couldn't give a shit less

there's plenty of battles where muslims won equal size to christian armies and even with smaller armies you're cherrypicking.
These battles were crucial in stopping islamic advance into Europe.

I remember they used Greek Fire to destroy the Muslim fleet. Basically the ancient equivalent of Napalm. Cool shit.
Greekfire-madridskylitzes1.jpg

I remember they used Greek Fire to destroy the Muslim fleet. Basically the ancient equivalent of Napalm. Cool shit.
Greekfire-madridskylitzes1.jpg
no one knows how greek fire was made to this day because it was a top government secret for the Byzantines

no one knows how greek fire was made to this day because it was a top government secret for the Byzantines
The arabs tried to recreate it but they could at best only produce suboptimal dollar store versions of Greek fire.

I ain't a history guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back