Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Almost two centuries since the beginning of the idea of the proletariat's struggle and there are still people who believe in meritocracy

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
There are still large numbers of people who think that social advancement in capitalism is accessible to anyone, there are still people who believe that everyone is capable of becoming a millionaire or concentrating capital
I don't know if there is much hope in a blackpill world, there will always be people who doubt statistics or the defeat of others in the name of some ideal of victory that is accessible to everyone in their heads.

There will always be the genetic trash class in daily struggle and there will always be the privileged class saying that they are capable

its a gaslight.

fluidity of economic standing might have worked in 1950s, by now the wealth gap between middle class and wealthy is staggering. Only the lucky can truly make it.

Meritocracy has it's merits...

On the one hand, I think that the blessing of the Western population during the Cold War was due to the fear of communism among Western elites. On the other hand, capitalism in Victorian England was just as brutal as it is now.

Meritocracy can only exist if a country allows it. America in the past allowed it, not nowadays

More precisely, the capitalism of the 1950s-1980s, when working at one job you could buy a house, a car and provide for a wife with a couple of children, was the wrong capitalism. All this was due solely to the fear of communism, and as soon as the USSR died in 1991, capitalism returned to its original state in 30 years and dropped its mask.

On the one hand, I think that the blessing of the Western population during the Cold War was due to the fear of communism among Western elites. On the other hand, capitalism in Victorian England was just as brutal as it is now.
I believe in capitalist realism, I don't support any ideology just that capitalism is a manifestation or atleast a quest to express the injustice of nature

I believe in capitalist realism, I don't support any ideology just that capitalism is a manifestation or atleast a quest to express the injustice of nature
But communism is also not an option, in my opinion, the economic thought that was behind Roosevelt's new deal policy was called Keynesianism, which was something between capitalism and communism and bore full fruit by the 1960s, when boomers in the United States became the richest generation in the history of mankind.

Yes, capitalism is merely a continuation of economic trends that have existed for thousands of years. Struggle, survival of the fittest, etc. have defined human existence since its inception, and so it is only natural that our societies have developed rigid hierarchies in which only the genetically superior can truly excel. No amount of equality and equity will ever change this fact.

ussr GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back