Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL almost tried to get this cuck to interview me but he chickened out

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

so basically i took up his offer and decided to email him and here was his response

2018 10 15 225946

and here is what i wrote

2018 10 15 230029

have not heard from him since, i guess he was too scared to hear about a blackpilled normies response?

who even is this guy? doesn't even have 1000 subscribers lol. Might as well interview with a random person.

Your story is already out there you don't need him.

Is this you btw?

Now I understand that he is still an amateur but he's insufferable with the screaming and shit jokes, I'm glad he pointed out that not all incels are derganged mass murderers and rapsits though. In the future we should fill those youtuber threads with blackpill posts so among our comments on them they'll see some blackpills and hopefully passively take them.

Not surprised he chickened out, by your message he saw that you are a normal human who can talk about things and not a retard who yells REEEE all day, which is likely what he wanted.

Look at this fool

“I am a monkey.” :feelskek:

His demeanour is really insufferable

genetically gifted man making fun of the genetically disadvantaged and assuming that it's our fault we are in this predicament, while not knowing what it's like to be in our situation at all. typical.

dang. you wouldve been a good spokesman for us catfishman

No the fuck he wouldn't have. He has a higher laycount than most chadlites and isn't eloquent whatsoever.
lmaooo yea because most chadlites or chads dont lower their standards.

pretty low iq

Why do so many of these cucks call incels white dudes?

Implying you only got so many lays from lowering your standards is blue pilled.
oh so what do you consider 4/10 or landwhales?

im pretty sure if chad lites or chads were getting laid they wouldnt even bother with those types of girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back