Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Almost slapped the Jesus out of my cuckstepfather.

latincell

latincell

Recruit
★★★★
7d 6h 13m
Nigga started talking about how I'm worthless and I can't even fix a bike, bitch, you've never tried to teach me a goddamn thing. And then the worthless foid of my mother stabs me in the back and starts defending me. Please volcano demon/God/Zeus allow me to graduate so I can GTFO and not deal with their bullshit anymore.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
32d 10h 56m
Why would she stab you in the back and then start defending you? I dunno I'm stupid maybe I missed the obvious here.

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
4d 8h 29m
latincell said:
my mother stabs me in the back and starts defending me.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
73d 19h 12m
well can u fix a bike or not?

highinhibition

highinhibition

Admiral
★★
26d 21h 40m
are you in college or hs?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
113d 16h 18m
I like bicycle

IncelvisUnimpressly

IncelvisUnimpressly

o v E R
★★
3d 14h 47m
gas the bikes racecar now

kampman

kampman

Wizard
★★★★★
152d 1h 8m
latincell said:
Nigga started talking about how I'm worthless and I can't even fix a bike, bitch, you've never tried to teach me a goddamn thing.

Oh how I love this too.
Males in my extended family always left me out of everything, never taught me anything and now they like to complain that I don't know a lot of things about life, I'm not good at technical/mechanical things, etc.

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★★
77d 22h 7m
InMyCellInHell said:
Why would she stab you in the back and then start defending you? I dunno I'm stupid maybe I missed the obvious here.
SerCel said:
i think he meant to write "mother stabs me in the back and starts defending him" A genuine mistake tbh. Over for typocels. :feelsbadman:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8