Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel almost quit job out of rage due to bullshit fucking error

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I had to suffer thru an error so fucking rancid and horrible for over 3 weeks plus; it was legitimately mentally destroying me. Finally was able to fix that garbage this morning at 6 am(woke up early), god fucking damn, was it horrible. Atrocious sack of shit cursed wretched vile n1gg3r 3rr0r. I have gone thru many many errors. But this one was the worst error, I have possibly experienced in my entire life. Was driving me insane, was about to quit my job and say fuck it to it all.

Anyone considering here coder Maxxing should be aware, you will run into bullshit fucking errors which are a good portion of time not your fault but the library/config file your working itself is fucked. Or some deployment piece of shit is fucked but looks completely good on the outside, and since you don't have access to it, you will need someone else who might be out to get issue fixed. Such is the horrible wretched inhumane slave lifestyle of a developer.

No sane person would ever choosing coding over other jobs if all jobs paid the same. I definitely would have chosen to be a divorce lawyer or police officer over this gay fuckery. While I admit most of the time, you won't run into something this horrible, when y0u do. It will be massive ropefuel. Insanely horrible and fucking disgusting cursed phenomenon.

can't wait to suffer through this :feelsrope:

can't wait to suffer through this :feelsrope:
you will need to be very detailed focus and take notes for these type of n1gg3r errors, these can take days and weeks in my case to fix. Have to track everything you tried. Recording everything is a massive pain but there is no choice. You have to systematically note over and over what you have tried. I had to use a fucking excel table for this one as it was just that fucking bad.

programming tests your patience to a whole other level
yeah for sure, also why if you don't make it to the good paying programming jobs, you are better off being a data analyst or business analyst. Easier work with less gay fucker for similar pa.

I'm not trying to start an argument but it is impossible to be truecel if you have a respectable career. Truecel is in your username. Trueceldom is not just about looks, it is about your overall life situation. As far as I am concerned to be considered truecel you also have to be NEET or have a low paying dead end job.

What was the problem, and solution, specifically?

yeah for sure, also why if you don't make it to the good paying programming jobs, you are better off being a data analyst or business analyst. Easier work with less gay fucker for similar pa.
this would be a better alternative? i was thinking of making six figures by getting some antisocial tech job

this would be a better alternative? i was thinking of making six figures by getting some antisocial tech job
some data analysis jobs you talk to people less than programming. Actually programming you will spend 1/3-1/4 time in meetings but as you go higher up it will be 1/2-2/3 time in meetings. In some data analyst roles you can have <1/5 time in meetings