Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Almost Off Wageslave

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I FUCKING hate having to wagecuck, but it’s the only way to afford copes in Shitmerica.

I’m sick of being disrespected daily, it’s some horseshit- no one deserves this

I’m also sick of the low wages in my Cuckservative State, it’s criminal companies get away with this

Brutal af. I have to start wageslaving soon too

Have a good rest of your night brother. Fuck wageslaving, embrace madness :society:

How long are your shifts?

’m also sick of the low wages
today you complain about low wage, tomorrow you're plotting a communist revolution. Dangerous citizen.

today you complain about low wage, tomorrow you're plotting a communist revolution. Dangerous citizen.
No, GrAY, wanting better wages doesn’t make me a communist jfl

Though i’m more economically left i’d say

I FUCKING hate having to wagecuck, but it’s the only way to afford copes in Shitmerica.

I’m also sick of the low wages in my Cuckservative State, it’s criminal companies get away with this
Never began

Have a good rest of your night brother. Fuck wageslaving, embrace madness :society:
Can’t wait to get off & hit my disposable pen, also will have some Cider

Death to Weimerica, and piss upon the Earth

start shitmaxxing, go and sit on the toilet for half an hour at a time and watch dancing noodlefoids on tiktok, you dont even need to actually take a shit

start shitmaxxing, go and sit on the toilet for half an hour at a time and watch dancing noodlefoids on tiktok, you dont even need to actually take a shit
Ye I've kinda started doing this, except it's more for like 10 minutes or so.

I also do genuinely need to use it about once every-other shift, since I drink a busload of water daily.

Why I quit
Unfortunately, I'm White, so therefore I'm immune to welfare benefits like a curry is immune to staying on topic when discussing something.

@wereq @Chudpreet

I'm gonna live in Rural area in peace

Like it much better.

Why don’t you get on disability, better that the money goes to you then Israel or some Haitian migrant

Unfortunately, I'm White, so therefore I'm immune to welfare benefits like a curry is immune to staying on topic when discussing something.

@wereq @Chudpreet
Ic

Stuck at this shit place again, I HATE wageslaving

Only ever worked shit underpaid jobs, thanks Cuckservatives & Libshits for ruining everything

No Incel should ever have to wageslave & suffer, but ofc I live in Jewmerica

As I always say, I have no reason to fight for this shit country, which has made my already uneasy life harder in every way- fuck the Jewnited States & fuck NPC Walmart Amerigoy

Do you work at Walmart? Didn't you used to work at a gym?

Americans fucking live to work

nobody would mind working if they were treated with respect and compensated fairly. But nah, its "muh this generation is so lazy, nobody wants to work anymore!!" :soy::soy:

nobody would mind working if they were treated with respect and compensated fairly. But nah, its "muh this generation is so lazy, nobody wants to work anymore!!" :soy::soy:
I actually do want to posses some kind of occupation in my life, however, I must be compensated fairly, work reasonable hours & have three days off, as well as actually work something fulfilling & meaningful.

I actually do want to posses some kind of occupation in my life, however, I must be compensated fairly, work reasonable hours & have three days off, as well as actually work something fulfilling & meaningful.
imo ideally, work should not be more than 6 hours and not more than 5 days a week. And that you get a mandatory 1 month off (here it's usually 2 weeks). We're awake for 16 hours a day roughly, and spending more than half of it working is literal slavery. Most people literally spent half their lives working.

imo ideally, work should not be more than 6 hours and not more than 5 days a week. And that you get a mandatory 1 month off (here it's usually 2 weeks).
I agree 100%

6 hours(plus 30 minutes for lunch) & four days a week.

That month off should be two, but separate imp
We're awake for 16 hours a day roughly, and spending more than half of it working is literal slavery. Most people literally spent half their lives working.
Yeah agreed 100%