Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Almost had a fight with a nigger in the gym

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
I told his friend I have 1 set left on the bench.

After 2 minutes his nigger friend angrily says to me “how long you resting for” (this nigger was in his 30s and probably 6’1. I’m 6’0 but I was bigger than both of them)

I instantly got up angrily and told him I said I have one set left. Then he said how long were you resting , I told him 2 minutes and then he fucked off.

I was so fucking angry visibly and I think I got a couple extra reps out of anger in the bench. Fucking bastard entitled niggers.

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS I KNOW THEY DID THIS TO ME BECAUSE IM WHITE I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH :reeeeee:

Last edited:

After 2 minutes his nigger friend angrily says to me “how long you resting for” (this nigger was in his 30s and probably 6’1. I’m 6’0 but I was bigger than both of them)

I instantly got up angrily and told him I said I have one set left. Then he said how long were you resting , I told him 2 minutes and then he fucked off.

I was so fucking angry visibly and I think I got a couple extra reps out of anger in the bench. Fucking bastard entitled niggers.

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS I KNOW THEY DID THIS TO ME BECAUSE IM WHITE I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH :reeeeee:
chaddam storys

Always the oldheads in the gym thinking they own the fucking place.

We cannot live together. Niggers have to be expelled to afrika.

Tall fag civil war

I get along with niggers at my gym. I spot them and they will spot me when I’m setting a PR. Not many niggers here so the ones we have a more polite.

Niggers just are impulsive & more likely to sperg out

They also hate Whites, and probably MENA, just for "muh slavery nigga" jfl

GEG

They also hate Whites, and probably MENA, just for "muh slavery nigga" jfl
They’re largely too historically illiterate to know MENA enslaved blacks, at least American blacks are. They’ll probably treat any non-blacks worse than other blacks on average due to their robust in-group preference, but the chip on their shoulder seems exclusive to whites

They’re largely too historically illiterate to know MENA enslaved blacks, at least American blacks are. They’ll probably treat any non-blacks worse than other blacks on average due to their robust in-group preference, but the chip on their shoulder seems exclusive to whites
They don’t care about any of that. They see white skin they get mad. Faggot niggers

KILL ALL NIGGERS AND LET THEM BURN AS WELL. WE OUGHTA GET THEM HELL BACK TO AFRICA

Look at this low-inhib chad over here yelling at people in public

mogs me tbh