Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Almost had a car accident because of an entitled foid

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
I live in the countryside, which means some roads are very thin and rough. When crossing another car, we often have to get on the side of the road to avoid a potential collision. Both cars have to do that at the same time in order to not make one of them stop on the roadside.

Near an acute turning with low visibility, I had to get on the side of the road to prevent an unforeseen accident if someone would unfortunately pass by at the same time. I did well because a car was coming at me, and the other person wasn't as cautious as me and was literally impiging on my part of the road, which means I had to stop my car on the roadside not to get involved in a literal car accident.

The person in the other car was a foid, and SHE DIDN'T EVEN PRETEND TO AKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE. She didn't make any sign to say sorry or thanks, literally nothing, and kept on driving in the middle of the road as if nothing happened. As I was here, another car further behind the first one came by, this time driven by a man. Believe it or not, he did make a sign to thank me with a sorry face, even if he was indirectly profiting from my move and was not a source of potential accident for me.

What enrages me is that as a young man, I pay 3 times the insurance this boomer foid pays because of a sexist untold law according to which foids are less involved in car accidents than young men ... Fuck this cucked earth.

Should've went full road rage. Followed her and whatnot tbh. You could have gotten away with that. I see it all the time.

Should've went full road rage. Followed her and whatnot tbh. You could have gotten away with that. I see it all the time.
I don't have my baseball bat on me, so roadraging wouldn't have been very funny and useful tbh.

and that's why foids should be banned .

go Carmageddon

1_carmageddon_3d.jpg

Should've shot her tires down with a nerf gun

shouldve followed her and scared her. it would be hard not to.

Should have shot out her tires. Kek

They don't drive high speed, but always do stupid shit like this while staring ahead like royalty