Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Almost Got Ran Over by a Cyclist

E

Esoteric7

Even girls I find ugly are out of my league
★★★★★
Cycling on the pavement is illegal in the UK. [1]

I was walking home on a small pavement that had no cyclist markings and was only wide enough for two lanes of pedestrian traffic.

As I walked, I glanced to my left out of curiosity, with no intention of actually moving in that direction. Suddenly, a retard cyclist sped past me at about 25 mph, panicking as he noticed me look left just before he passed. I had no idea he was behind me.

This low IQ baboon then looked behind, and shot me a look of disdain with his alien grey eyes, and though he eventually faced forward, he turned back again to glare at me with even more contempt. :feelskek: He didn’t say a word.

I was too low-inhinition to say anything.

Imagine silently and recklessly speeding down a pavement illegally and then having the audacity to be upset at a pedestrian for nearly stepping in your way. :feelswhat:

Fucking imbecile.

Do you think he was speeding home to enjoy the smokey beef flaps of his girlfriend who who just got impounded by another male a few minutes ago?

[1] https://www.gov.uk/guidance/the-highway-code/rules-for-cyclists-59-to-82

Inceldom discussed

Cyclists are a cancer