Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Almost got in a fight at a birthday party

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
One of my Cuck friends invited me and a friend of mineto his birthday party at home. The friend picked me up, and during the ride, unfortunately I was informed that there is a bitch at the party who I can't stand. When I arrived at the birthday party, the bitch was indeed there, she is extremely loudmouth and she was hostile towards me all the time. Then she told everyone that I allegedly took a picture of her, because my cell phone was aimed at her sight. But it was not true. She threatened me to let it go. And this time I couldn't just put it up, I already let myself be offered too much in my life. I insulted the toilet badly and the piece of shit bitch said "If I make a photo of her again, then else". I replied "Then what else huh?!" and came very close to her face and was about to punch her. Then her friend, a tall skinny moron came over to me and wanted to hit me, then my friend went in between. He was very aggressive and I just laughed at this tallfag. Then that simp calmed down again and apologized to me. The bitch left the room for a short time.

And then later the sister of the buddy from the birthday party yelled at my friend because he said something mean to her. We started arguing again, then the sister ran out crying. Then our Cuck friend asked us both to leave. When we left, the bitch shouted that we are such little fuckers. I swear I'm so fucking pissed I wanted to beat this bitch to death.

I'm so fucking done with this world. Death to all toilets and simps as well.

Last edited:
Mogs me in being invited to a birthday party.

I would have punched her in the face if she talked to me like that. I wouldn’t even care about the consequences in that situation. She would have gotten fucked up

Almost become Jeff the killer theory

I would have punched her in the face if she talked to me like that. I wouldn’t even care about the consequences in that situation. She would have gotten fucked up
Yeah, I was about to do that but then this tallfag came aggressively and threatened to beat me up, then my friend has got between us. I'm now very angry atm, but at least I insulted her, called her a cunt and that she can fuck herself. I have now texted her on Whatsapp but only her stupid tallfag friend answered, he has written that I started it, she is totally innocent (LOL) and I should be glad that he did not hit me, this skinny motherfucker.

Yeah, I was about to do that but then this tallfag came aggressively and threatened to beat me up, then my friend has got between us. I'm now very angry atm, but at least I insulted her, called her a cunt and that she can fuck herself. I have now texted her on Whatsapp but only her stupid tallfag friend answered, he has written that I started it, she is totally innocent (LOL) and I should be glad that he did not hit me, this skinny motherfucker.
That sucks. This is why it is always good to conceal carry and karatemaxx. Tall soys are the worst since they could actually fight. And what a fucking cuck he is that he answers for her. This is why it is always best to avoid social gatherings as an incel. Would have been nice if you and your friend ganged up on that tallfag

That sucks. This is why it is always good to conceal carry and karatemaxx. Tall soys are the worst since they could actually fight. And what a fucking cuck he is that he answers for her. This is why it is always best to avoid social gatherings as an incel. Would have been nice if you and your friend ganged up on that tallfag
Yeah I agree, as Incel you're always better off at home. I do Gymmaxx and I will now do it harder because of that conflict today. I realised that getting a fit muscular body is the only way to receive respect as an ugly manlet.

The bitch also threatened me to report me to the police for insulting her Online which was few months ago, because she rejected me back when I was jestermaxxing, and we have been in an argument a lot, so I was angry. I may be in trouble now.

Yeah I agree, as Incel you're always better off at home. I do Gymmaxx and I will now do it harder because of that conflict today. I realised that getting a fit muscular body is the only way to receive respect as an ugly manlet.

The bitch also threatened me to report me to the police for insulting her Online which was few months ago, because she rejected me back when I was jestermaxxing, and we have been in an argument a lot, so I was angry. I may be in trouble now.
I doubt you would get in trouble but make sure you have a good lawyer just in case. You really should gymmaxx more to avoid future conflicts like that. I karatemaxxed in elementary school so I have experience in fighting

I doubt you would get in trouble but make sure you have a good lawyer just in case. You really should gymmaxx more to avoid future conflicts like that. I karatemaxxed in elementary school so I have experience in fighting
In the worst case I am insured, but the judge always stands to the all mighty vagina.

I'm a bit scared to get into a fight because I have no experience at all. It might happen that I get a critical hit and fall to ground or something.

Call this tall fag out on his white knighting. Tell him he can stop defending the whore since she’s not going to give him any pussy anyway.

Nice picture of tge foid bro!

Thanks for taking it.

In the worst case I am insured, but the judge always stands to the all mighty vagina.

I'm a bit scared to get into a fight because I have no experience at all. It might happen that I get a critical hit and fall to ground or something.
I am also a bit scared but I will fight if I have to. Luckily I never got into any physical confrontations irl.

Lowinhib as fucj, respect . Toilets are used to getting their own way

One of my Cuck friends invited me and a friend of mineto his birthday party at home. The friend picked me up, and during the ride, unfortunately I was informed that there is a bitch at the party who I can't stand. When I arrived at the birthday party, the bitch was indeed there, she is extremely loudmouth and she was hostile towards me all the time. Then she told everyone that I allegedly took a picture of her, because my cell phone was aimed at her sight. But it was not true. She threatened me to let it go. And this time I couldn't just put it up, I already let myself be offered too much in my life. I insulted the toilet badly and the piece of shit bitch said "If I make a photo of her again, then else". I replied "Then what else huh?!" and came very close to her face and was about to punch her. Then her friend, a tall skinny moron came over to me and wanted to hit me, then my friend went in between. He was very aggressive and I just laughed at this tallfag. Then that simp calmed down again and apologized to me. The bitch left the room for a short time.

And then later the sister of the buddy from the birthday party yelled at my friend because he said something mean to her. We started arguing again, then the sister ran out crying. Then our Cuck friend asked us both to leave. When we left, the bitch shouted that we are such little fuckers. I swear I'm so fucking pissed I wanted to beat this bitch to death.

I'm so fucking done with this world. Death to all toilets and simps as well.
3BA35DEC 0CC1 4283 9B2C E0D9F2206CBD

5FBA8817 8DA2 43C6 93BD B39E0470C4B2

:soy:

48641728 414A 4BEC B333 3A61FEF94DB6

Why?

Thank you. She gets treated like a Queen and behaves like a dyke diva, and I had to make sure that she gets put back to her place.
:soy:

Guys I think @Transcended Trucel is jealous of me because I mog him at being low inhib.

Fighting is based af tho

You did not punch her
But just the fact that I have inherited something against this dyke and her stupid obnoxious friends should be worth a call, the attempt alone. If more men would be like this we could change the world bro. In the end I'm glad that I didn't get in trouble with the law, though.

Fighting is based af tho
I'm not into starting fights and bitching around like in thug culture. I'm just done with getting treated like shit, especially by toilets. I just want to stand up for myself and I did stand up for myself this time, and for my male friend who was indeed insulted by the toilet. It makes me feel better about myself and less worthless, it will boost my self esteem, even if I receive even more hate afterwards.

Last edited:
The thing about avoiding social gatherings as an incel is that you’re resulting in a self-fulfilling prophecy that you won’t ascend because you won’t have any opportunities to, there is always the rope after one has lost hope but there is no harm in trying even if you have shit stats

The thing about avoiding social gatherings as an incel is that you’re resulting in a self-fulfilling prophecy that you won’t ascend because you won’t have any opportunities to, there is always the rope after one has lost hope but there is no harm in trying even if you have shit stats
Trying only to get ridiculed, laughed at, mocked and threatened over and over and over again? No thx.

> friends
Fuck off

Anyone can get ‘friends’ but do you think I can rely on them to save my life in a crisis ? Or do you think I can trust anyone ?
Lmao, refer to my statement above

Mogs me at having friends
Mogs me at having cucked friends
Mogs me at participating in social events
Mogs me at talking to foids
Mogs me at talking to people
How you incel
Fighting is based af tho
I agree on hating foids though

Good job on not letting anger control your actions. Theres nothing worse than a hole getting on your nerves.