Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Almost got in a car crash today

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★
commuting back from wagecuck job and ofc traffic as always on main highway in Utrecht @Ron.Belgrade how do u even survive in that shithole of a city (they better just call it a regular roadway cuz it's 50kmh everywhere since accidents happen every day as normies can't drive for shit here compared to Germany). nobody applies Rechtsfahrgebot, tailgates and just hogs left.

so three way lane right. fucking boomer was on the right lane and i was overtaking him on the middle lane and basically got right next to him. then nigga decide to full switch to my lane (didnt even give turn signal). if i hadnt quickly moved to the left lane we'd have collided. i was aware there was a slower car on the left lane much in the back. if i breaked id probably have run that nigger over.
since im experienced driver 500k+ kms driving throughout whole Europe and Germany i have developedd ubermensch reflexes and awareness :feelsokman: too bad no reflexes and awareness for your untermensch genetics.

at least i got some thumbs ups from people driving behind me who saw it when i looked in my rear mirror :feelsautistic:

would've been good if i crashed tbhngl, if wasnt badly hurt i could get off work for a few weeks and still get paid, and if i became more severly injured collect NEETbuxx for free :feelscry:

@Mecoja
@edgelordcel

at least i got some thumbs ups from people driving behind me who saw it when i looked in my rear mirror :feelsautistic:
Giga nice, chadChauffeur
Utrecht @
Ron.Belgrade
@Ron.Belgrade how do u even survive in that shithole of a city
Moved a while back jfl, I don't miss it

I wish I could get in a fatal car crash that would instantly kill me

Dobro je sto si uspeo brzo da reagujes, ima svakakvih idiota na putu. Jebes pare ako moras trpeti bolove ili ostanes bogalj.

Dobro je sto si uspeo brzo da reagujes, ima svakakvih idiota na putu. Jebes pare ako moras trpeti bolove ili ostanes bogalj.
Dobro je što sam naučio voziti u Bosni. Ljudi pretječu u krivinama ko maniaci jfl

Same problem here in Croatia
Retard boomers
They need their licence revoked

Same in UK. Drivers hog middle lane cuz there’s a stigma of being in the left lane as it’s seen as the slow/lorry lane

A car slammed me as a pedestrian a few years ago and trust me, you dont want that happen to you. Schmerzensgeld in Germany (assuming you are from there) is low, youll be badly hurt for weeks and possibly traumatized for months or even years

Retard boomers
They need their licence revoked

Same in UK. Drivers hog middle lane cuz there’s a stigma of being in the left lane as it’s seen as the slow/lorry lane
Elephant racers are the worst. 85km/h lorry overtaking another lorry driving 80km/h.... disrupting the entire flow of traffic. These lorry drivers deserve to be flogged. When i came back from Croatia this year in Germany i was driving 180kmh on the right lane and some audis and bmws passed me with 230+ in the middle lane, including a Polizei car lol

A car slammed me as a pedestrian a few years ago and trust me, you dont want that happen to you. Schmerzensgeld in Germany (assuming you are from there) is low, youll be badly hurt for weeks and possibly traumatized for months or even years
sorry that happened to you.

2 months ago i couldve slammed into a braindead foid who was standing still on an electric step in the middle of the road where 80k kmh is allowed. she completely wasnt paying attention and talking to her 2 foid friends who were standing on the safe biking lane a couple meters away from here.
if i wasnt paying attention and saw her 100 meters in advance i wouldve ran her over.

never assume just because its red light or zebra crossing a car will stop for you, always look 2-3 times all directions. after 2 years of working ive seen plenty of niggers drive through red stoplights when bikers/pedestrians had right of way and almost slammed them

Elephant racers are the worst. 85km/h lorry overtaking another lorry driving 80km/h.... disrupting the entire flow of traffic. These lorry drivers deserve to be flogged. When i came back from Croatia this year in Germany i was driving 180kmh on the right lane and some audis and bmws passed me with 230+ in the middle lane, including a Polizei car lol
130 is legal limit here. i dont know how u didnt get fined lol

130 is legal limit here. i dont know how u didnt get fined lol
vozio sam 160-200 na sat cijelo vrijeme od Makarske do Zagreba. Vidjet cemo uskoro hoće li kazne stići na kućnu adresu. Slovenija i Austrija = cruise control 130 obavezno, svudje ima kamera, i kod tunela. Puno nijemaca idu u Hrvatsku za raspust i vozu brzo, pa su možda blaži, inace bi mogli izgubiti turizam

Almost doesn't count!

Try harder next time!!!!

Tbh, defensive driving is a good skill to study. But go beyond that and learn offensive driving, and e&e driving too!

Escape and evasion (e&e) driving skills are underrated! Some folks consider it a bit like billiards. (Pool) where you try to avoid all the other cars while still moving forward - to freedom!

Angular momentum, you're vehicles capability, sizes and positions of all obstacles, & their potential future positions... Etc.

What I do, is stay tf out of everyone's way and let them pass!

Just remember... "You can't outrun the radio."

Almost doesn't count!

Try harder next time!!!!

Tbh, defensive driving is a good skill to study. But go beyond that and learn offensive driving, and e&e driving too!

Escape and evasion (e&e) driving skills are underrated! Some folks consider it a bit like billiards. (Pool) where you try to avoid all the other cars while still moving forward - to freedom!

Angular momentum, you're vehicles capability, sizes and positions of all obstacles, & their potential future positions... Etc.

What I do, is stay tf out of everyone's way and let them pass!

Just remember... "You can't outrun the radio."
High IQ