Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Almost got caught browsing this site by a foid coworker today

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I was eating my burger at a restaurant nearby that I used as hidden place during lunch break. Usually I’d browse .is there but today the WiFi connection was bad so I was just eating. Suddenly this foid showed up and said hi. I was sitting with my back to her so if I was browsing this forum she’d probably have seen it. Next time I’ll have to find a more obscure place for browsing obscure websites, kek

just change the logo to banana

Id be scared to use this site anywhere in public with the new stigma against incels.
I have the privilege to live outside of the anglosphere but I still don’t want normies catch me browsing incel sites even though they may not understand anything, kek

I was eating my burger at a restaurant nearby that I used as hidden place during lunch break. Usually I’d browse .is there but today the WiFi connection was bad so I was just eating. Suddenly this foid showed up and said hi. I was sitting with my back to her so if I was browsing this forum she’d probably have seen it. Next time I’ll have to find a more obscure place for browsing obscure websites, kek
Install kiwi or firefox,Use ublock origin extension and add this into your filter list:
|| incels.is/logo/incelsis/logo.png$image

Install kiwi or firefox,Use ublock origin extension and add this into your filter list:
|| incels.is/logo/incelsis/logo.png$image
Thx buddy boyo

why did she initiate convo with you? you got a chance? :feelswhere: :feelsstudy:

that can be very bad if she knows what incel means. she might start making rumors in the office and other coworkers will start treating you badly, even the boss might tell you to leave for that shit.
try using outos or banana theme next time, it's much more safer

that can be very bad if she knows what incel means. she might start making rumors in the office and other coworkers will start treating you badly, even the boss might tell you to leave for that shit.
try using outos or banana theme next time, it's much more safer
the dark banana theme isn't working anymore since they did the chads.is prank in aprils fool

Remove the space between "||" and incels.is it will work fine

I browse openly